Should we bring the Shout Box back?

Started by mrbones, December 02, 2006, 01:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we bring the Shout Box back?

Yes
16 (57.1%)
No
7 (25%)
I Don't Care
5 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 25

mrbones

Now that the server has been upgraded, we should be able to run the shout box again without a problem. But the question is, should we bring the Shout Box back?

Voice your opinion now.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Fox17


Fox17


4fittyr

if u can't be good be good at it

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

MadMudder

I really didnt use it that much but it seemed pretty popular. I would actually like to see the chat room back without a ton of bugs and problems. But the box was cool too. I would say bring it back if you have the extra bandwith.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

dnigels

I voted yes.  Never used it.  Not sure I know how!  Anyone?
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

Bigscrb15

i say yes, great way to waste time at work.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Fox17

i loved it. so did qt, muddfreak, ans some of us others. we used it many times a day. when it was there i prolly used it 2-4 hours a day.

mrbones

#9
The shout box is back up. Thanks for voting.

Let me know of any problems!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com