RIVER RANCH RIDE 3-5-05

Started by big-daddy, February 27, 2005, 05:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

Mike; you are sick! brown truck came No tires, >:( so I am riding with a plugged tire.  :-/
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

dc8driver

Hey Big Daddy...

We are going to RR March 25-27 since the kids are on Spring Break....maybe we can plan a ride for then also...

sk8r_dude

The Grizz and I are loaded and the sun is just coming out on Miami Beach. Should be a great weekend. See you all there.
05 Grizzly 660, 2500 winch, Garmin 276c GPS, Quad Boss trunk

05 Grizzly 660 Camo, 2500 winch, Quad Boss trunkĀ 

[url="http://www.beachinlineskates.com/"]http://www.beachinlineskates.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.123skate.com/"]http://www.123skate.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/"]http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/[/url]
[url="http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com"]http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com[/url]

big-daddy

QuoteHey Big Daddy...

We are going to RR March 25-27 since the kids are on Spring Break....maybe we can plan a ride for then also...
sound good, lets set up another ride after this one.  
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

QuoteThe Grizz and I are loaded and the sun is just coming out on Miami Beach. Should be a great weekend. See you all there.
see you there sat am. grizz parking next to the gate?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

budman

QuoteThe Grizz and I are loaded and the sun is just coming out on Miami Beach. Should be a great weekend. See you all there.


You started drinking already?   [smiley=drink.gif]
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

bbf


Da_Mtg_Man

I'm pretty much ready to head out in the morning. I'm going out in the garage now to sit on the quad for a while.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

racemanfl

Loaded up but have to work for a couple hours in AM see yall around 11:am

BCConviber

I haven't loaded a thing... I'll do it in the morning. I left for work at 3:30am, and just got home an hour ago...637 miles... I am done for the night. See y'all in the morning.
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

packinair

I would really like to talk to someone about this place.. How do I buy a plot? never been there but have 2 grizzlys and a new kaw 750 loaded up ready to go someone tomorrow/  Scott 954-463-1101

Redgrizzly660

Quotesee you there sat am. grizz parking next to the gate?

Hey Big Daddy what happen I did not get my phone?  LOL J/K

Grizz

big-daddy

pm your address and you have it the next day.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com