SNOWBIRD NATIONALS this Weekend

Started by bugmanjr, November 30, 2006, 09:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugmanjr

08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM

4fittyr

there always good but sundays best  its all the finals   have great time and drink a cold one 4 me
if u can't be good be good at it

bugmanjr

saturday nite of fire without a doubt is awesome.. not to mention more runs than the finals and more cars to look at..!!  either way its a GREAT time!

08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM

qt314nfla

Awe I've been wanting to go to this but I have to be in Lauderdale for the weekend.  Let me know about the next one I'll be there for that.

bugmanjr

I heard the NHRA (Top Fuelers) are coming back to Bradenton since they re did the track? Does anyone have any info on that?

Thanks
   bUg
08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM

Kawa3

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com