Another ATV accident today in Middleburg

Started by stacktester, November 28, 2006, 09:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stacktester

I just saw this and I don't know why as usual after hearing of so many accidents these kids are being allowed to ride without supervision. It will never cease to amaze me why you would ride on the road knowing you WILL get hurt.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/10416410/detail.html
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Me and my wife seen that last night and said hear we go clay county trying to opt out and then this happens. I have already stoped 2 kids with no helmets and tearing up the roads and told them dont ruin this for all of us respect the laws.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com