Nightbreed on TV

Started by Ida_Mann, November 26, 2006, 05:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

Saw you on the news channel 9 this AM dude,,,,and Sprocket.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SkyHighT100

Ya, that clip has been running all week :)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

DCR_Marcus14

Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service

Da_Mtg_Man

He robbed the local Washington Mutual...... ;D
Did you see his get away vehicle? Sweet quad bro.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Mrs.Nightbreed

#4
We don't need no stinking owl! We have .......Sprocket: Mouse hunter and security guard  8)

They taped that last week. Monday or Tuesday... Its on the channel 9 website. I will look for the link.But somehow I don't know if mice in Apk are worth bragging about.   :N  LoL

Mrs.Nightbreed

Here you go:

www.wftv.com/video/10365452/index.html?taf=orlc

For the record. I never would have said anything about it, being about mice and all, but you started a thread so here it is  :D. Also, we closed the bay doors and didn't let them film inside or say what the business was because of the Holidays and theives and all....

Nightbreed

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 26, 2006, 07:41:40 PM
He robbed the local Washington Mutual...... ;D
Did you see his get away vehicle? Sweet quad bro.

How in the hell am I ever going to be able to get my new bank robbing business going with all of you people around. SHEZZZZ, no privacy any more!  ;) ;D
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

450rcrazy

I dont know about the bank robbing buisness but maybe you can make some xtra cash renting your dog out to area buisnesses

blindkaeta

Sprocket the wonder dog..... ;)

klutchbuster400

Sprocket, thats an awesome name for a daog, I wanna name my next one that!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com