CROOM WAS NUTS TODAY!

Started by 450rcrazy, November 25, 2006, 06:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450rcrazy

I have been to croom many times but today it was the most crowded that I have ever seen it.Most people rode respectfully and the rangers were hard at it when the did not,saw a few tickets given out.A couple guys in the main pit on kfx 400's 1 orange one green (you know who you are)were riding a little on the wreckless side trying to roost each other and paying no attention to everyone else around you ,I saw a few close calls and they did not even notice how close they came to hitting someone.But the weather was perfect a little dusty well alot dusty but I had a great time along with the whole group of us 10 total.Cant wait to go back.

B.MURRAy

hah, I went fishing at bayport today.  No one was there, except for one other guy.  It was weird.

atvtrailer

was there also, went up to the front pit, but mainly spent the day on the trails, if u stay in groups around 3-5 then its not too dusty
05 450r #13B

Chevy1500z71

Quote from: 450rcrazy on November 25, 2006, 06:53:25 PM
I have been to croom many times but today it was the most crowded that I have ever seen it.Most people rode respectfully and the rangers were hard at it when the did not,saw a few tickets given out.A couple guys in the main pit on kfx 400's 1 orange one green (you know who you are)were riding a little on the wreckless side trying to roost each other and paying no attention to everyone else around you ,I saw a few close calls and they did not even notice how close they came to hitting someone.But the weather was perfect a little dusty well alot dusty but I had a great time along with the whole group of us 10 total.Cant wait to go back.

wich 1 of those guys was you, black 450r?

450rcrazy

Yep black 450r there was two of us on blk 450rs I was the fat kid the other guy was my friend john.

Chevy1500z71

yea, i dont know what you consider a "close call" but i was awere of evrything around me and i dont recal any close calls, sure i got a litle close to some people around a few turns,a few people got infront of me, i had to slow down or stop for people, but thats perfectly normal for a crowded day like today.

450rcrazy

I know I was just trying to draw you out thought I reconized your antics from the sig picture?If you ever see us out there come over and introduce yourselves it's always nice to meet new people expecially ones you know are on this site often.We are normally in groups of between 5-12 .

450rcrazy

yeah we were all jumping out of the bowl in the back corner.saw you jumping the burm to the left of us,I only hit that one once and it kind of thru me a little off kilter so I decided to go back to jumping the bowl until I get more experianced.

Chevy1500z71

yea, there were alot of you guys.

dj_pizzim

lol

[attachment deleted by admin]
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

450rcrazy

dang I am a fat kid. but thats a good pic of me thanks DJ

dj_pizzim

07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

dj_pizzim

couple more

[attachment deleted by admin]
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

dj_pizzim

...

[attachment deleted by admin]
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

dj_pizzim

...

[attachment deleted by admin]
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

450rcrazy

that was a good one of you DJ .we made Johns jump look week LOL.Jason was funny trying to jump he just could not grasp the concept of staying off the seat while jumping.

dj_pizzim

kids

[attachment deleted by admin]
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

dj_pizzim

...

[attachment deleted by admin]
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

dj_pizzim

lol i had to post it

[attachment deleted by admin]
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

450rcrazy

OK that one of John does him more justice.

450rcrazy

dude thats not right funny but not right.

dj_pizzim

last one for now i think ... i like the way this picture came out

[attachment deleted by admin]
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

450rcrazy


RAD 450r

Looks yall had fun, wish i could have went
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

450rcrazy

yes it was a great day,it just sucks that the day is over and tommorow its back to work.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com