Which color '07 Honda TRX450R looks best?

Started by budlight, November 23, 2006, 03:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which color

Black (with flames)
12 (41.4%)
Red/Black
2 (6.9%)
White/Black
15 (51.7%)

Total Members Voted: 26

budlight







It looks like the kickstart only comes in the red/black. The other two are electric start.

johnyfz450

what about yamaha blue :)
best color i ever seen
oh wait those are hondas :-\ :'(

Quadracer

i personally like the black with the flamesand I voted that too.
#0 06 YFZ 450 50th Ann
05 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew Cab
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Full Out
www.myspace.com/atvrider65

klutchbuster400


B.MURRAy

red/black.  I agree, it would look good in a Yamaha blue scheme  >:D

gearhead400

i like the white, but i would buy the black with red...if it wasnt for e-start.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

banana-man

I like the Black, but black shows scratches/dirt worse than any other color IMO.  I have a yellow Z, ans wish it was white, so I voted white.  What's wrong with the e-start?

ebtrx450r

Quote from: gearhead400 on November 24, 2006, 02:30:09 PM
i like the white, but i would buy the black with red...if it wasnt for e-start.

Well why not buy it with a kicker on it?

bmd11

Get a 2 stroke! I think an old TRX250R or LT250R would do great for you!  ;)
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com