My 400's

Started by klutchbuster400, November 22, 2006, 04:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Bored at home with nothing to do, and this is the 8th time i haveseen star wars so I just figured i'd post pics of my quads.
The yellow one is my dad's, use to be mines, and the gray one is my ride now.



after riding!!!


tell me what ya htink!

450rcrazy

those are nice bikes .are elkas worth the money for a recreational rider who just likes to hit jumps once and a while?

klutchbuster400

Quote from: 450rcrazy on November 22, 2006, 05:30:46 PM
those are nice bikes .are elkas worth the money for a recreational rider who just likes to hit jumps once and a while?
heck yes!!!!
Look into a steering stabilizer lso if you dont have one. But elkas are definetly worth the money

dnigels

Those are great bikes, hope you're riding soon!
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

The Quad FaJa

both bikes look A+++....Love the elka's  ;)

what steering stabilizer are you runing & do you have any pics of it?

klutchbuster400

I have a pep stabilzer non adjustable on the grey one, and a denton rebuildable 7-way adjustable on the yellow one, I like the denton WAY more
I have pics of the denton, just not of the pep
installed


Exmx54

The pep has two adjustments you tard.... Look at the bracket that connects to the stem.  :P

RAD 450r

TIIIIIIIGHT!   Looking good man
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Exmx54 on November 22, 2006, 09:54:01 PM
The pep has two adjustments you tard.... Look at the bracket that connects to the stem.  :P
how the hell do  you adjust it lol, I have been f'in with it for the past months and I didnt find crap!

B.MURRAy

Those both are sweet bikes.  I actually like the yellow one better  :P

svtbolt04

Jesse, take off the connecting rod and move it to the other hole. I think the one closest to the stem is the harder setting.. Not sure, I would have to look at my bike.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: svtbolt04 on November 24, 2006, 12:05:15 PM
Jesse, take off the connecting rod and move it to the other hole. I think the one closest to the stem is the harder setting.. Not sure, I would have to look at my bike.
Let me know fred, I'll take mines out today and see whats up.

svtbolt04

Take a look at yours, its only one bolt to switch to the other hole.

See which one you like better. Also, it may need to be rebuilt (or tossed out), I know mine does.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

k.p.

so jessie when you lettin me ride that beast?

klutchbuster400

pffttt, It's hard enough getting off of it, what makes you think you can ride it haha

The Quad FaJa

I think you need a nother one...want mine?  :P

klutchbuster400

Quote from: The Quad FaJa on December 03, 2006, 10:21:34 PM
I think you need a nother one...want mine?  :P
Ill trade ya for a warrior 350 and the yellow one ::)

Eric5555

those bikes are sooo nice
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

06 BaNsHeE

That gray bike is my dream bike man.That is really sik as F**K

klutchbuster400

Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on December 31, 2006, 12:22:58 PM
That gray bike is my dream bike man.That is really sik as F**K
Just wait till Im done with it tomorrow  >:D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com