My banshee.What You think I should change Next.

Started by 06 BaNsHeE, November 22, 2006, 08:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondabeefast

change to a honda LOL-Just messin with ya
I think it looks awesome the way it is now
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

06 BaNsHeE



Heres a bigger one.Lol I just love banshees.I wish honda had a new 2-stroke that can compete with a banshee.

cutngrs

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

klutchbuster400


backinsaddle

suspension/ergonomic/safety first, power second...at least that's my rule

450rcrazy

the cd player get a alpine or a sony .get some fuzzy dice and one of those crown air fresheners.tint the windows and get some gold wire wheels drop it a couple inches and put hydrolics on it.

RAD 450r

A nice grill/radiator cover, Or those eyes that cover the lights haha
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Buy the eng. from cutngrs orange crush. then it will be fast ;)




NICE ride.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

xr100racer

talk to turbobansheekid if you have any questions about performance mods. hes an experienced banshee racer 2:L

06 BaNsHeE

Couple new pics.In about a month im taking it apart..Im going to put a 421 cuby...


And this is the only thing your ever gunna see if your on a honda lol

klutchbuster400


The only think i see is that shee wetting itself from the thought of my suzuki >:D
haha just messing with you
If you ever see an all grey quad with #22 at countyline holla at me ;)

MadMudder

Well considering that the tires are stock, that would be my next mod. Ofcourse if it was mine then it would have a 440 kit, super gear reduction, and 30in mudlites on 8series rims...... ;D ;)
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

gytrblaster12

this guy above me knos wat hes talkin about GNR is the best but anyway extend the swingarm, widen her up, hook it up with a trinity racing cheetah then she will fly!
SPENCER

06 BaNsHeE

TRINITY RACING is :ThumbsDown.gif :K.I already have another project tho with a little Kitty on it

Miami450R

Yo when we riding out dude???

im either goin to lehigh acres or the hump this weekend. Ill call you up
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

06 BaNsHeE

Im going on saturday to the humps and on sunday to Labell(Did I spell it right?).Call me up

Miami450R

#18
Im goin to the hump on SUNDAY, U down?



by the way ,
guess whose bike I saw 20 minutes ago at 99 performance ?

[attachment deleted by admin]
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

06 BaNsHeE

damn dude my babe.lol ima put a good word for u.Did u tell him you know me?

06 BaNsHeE

#20
Damn Sunday im going with the guys from 99 to labell fl to ride.If you want you can come...Saturday im going just PM me or call me or mssg me on myspace.When you going back 2 99?

Miami450R

I just went cuz i was with my friend he needed a clutch cable. I might go bak tommoro to pick it up.But yeah , I asked him if that was jorges bike n he said yupp thats it.

and I know peter , but he doesnt seem to know me , i knew him back in arvida in middle school lol.
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

06 BaNsHeE

Ohh.Did you take him your bike to jet?I asked him if anyone took a black 450r and he thought I was going crazy because I didnt have my bike.lol

Miami450R

hahaha no. I just bought the jet from him and i put it on myself lol.

yo it turns out im going to go ridin saturday so Ill see you there.

cant wait till the freakin weekend to go riding.


Indoor Classroom Suspension Sucks :(
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

06 BaNsHeE

CSI is HEll.Ill be at the hump on my shee.I chill by the Big hill most of the day(The on with the Cones)