Attention SWFL & SFL riders "DEMONSTRATION TIME" BADLUCK / SQUARES

Started by Thrumud, November 10, 2006, 02:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lswjth2

We will be protesting against SFWMD for not honoring the 640 acre agreement,closing down the Picayune,lying about their dealings,allowing builders to build in the middle of the "restoration"area, but not the atv'rs. I just gave thrumud a "packet of information" to pass around. I asked that he gives one to the media. The real SFWMD will be exposed and all their lies. As for directions, scroll to the first page of this posting, and the directions are on the flyer that thrumud posted. Give them hell folks, and you can park at the picnic area where people will be meeting.

1FasterBlaster

I live in St.Pete.If anyone wants to carpool , call me.Chino-(727)204-0883

1FasterBlaster

I want to seriously know if anyone is going.I'm not going if noone on this site cares about our riding area's!!
I went to two spots yesterday; one in Sarasota, and one in Englewood.Both were shut down and police said no more warning.Next time will be court dates issued.If noone cars , then I may go back to street!!

indianjoe

Always the work week???? ??? ??? ??? ???I hope some can get the day off.....I'm stuck this week

JackL

So I guess we aren't having a ride after this protest.
I'm wondering if I will even be able to get over the bridge with
my bike on the back.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

1FasterBlaster

I was told it's your option to bring your ride or not.I don't  know if we'll be able to ride or not.The reason we're going is to protest and fight for more riding land.Please, come and show your support and bring anyone you know that rides!!

Thrumud

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on November 21, 2006, 09:07:48 PM
You need to put more info.What exactly are we doing?How long will we be there?Are we walking around the entrance?Where are we parking?

Read new topic
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

450R_Matt

Quote from: lswjth2 on November 21, 2006, 12:20:26 PM
Folks, if you can make it, take a 3x3 cardboard sign so you can spell CERP, then under each letter wriote the appropiatew words
Cancel,Everyones,Recreational,Plans...Please this is for the benefit of us all....

Do we all need this sign? I was going to load up all my quads on the trailor and bring them along for looks... 8)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

lswjth2


1FasterBlaster

I'm going.I'm even bringing my lil girl and her power wheels quad!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com