hey ladys

Started by devildog55, November 03, 2006, 01:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blupits04

#150
CTM-


Carl Touches Members
carl tries masturbation
Can't Train Men
Carl Touches Men
Can't Touch Me
Cute Tan Men
Can't Touch Momma


Captain The Morgan... You had to be there to understand
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

garym

must be one of those perverted inside joke things

qt314nfla

No perverted thing about CTM.  It was just some funny stuff that happened on our first ride when we all met.  Good times Blu!

garym

YOU were there....now I know it was perverted ;D

qt314nfla

Quote from: garym on November 21, 2006, 01:50:10 PM
YOU were there....now I know it was perverted ;D

No, it's only perverted when you and Paco are around.  Quit squeezing my arse dammit!

garym


MuddFreak77

Quote from: garym on November 22, 2006, 01:29:01 PM
good game!!

Hey Gary one Day someone out there is gonna give you a good game and were gonna start hearin Banjos playing in the back ground.  Rusty and Paco are gonna look at you then look at each other and say "That there boy has a purdy mouth......"
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

garym

Dude, you already got that covered!!  Remember last time you were out there on that roofie????  Farm animals in the back of the camper and it was you doin' the violating??  Wasn't Uncle Rico cheering you on?  I only went so far as the bleacher seats before I got freightened.

The banjos are warming up....I hear it now...

ATTN EVERYONE: Carl will be at the Ranch this weekend with a gallon of vasoline and some F.D.S. (woman will understand) He is a waiting for some formiable subjects to approach him in the woods at night.  In case you do not know him, he will be the naked individual jumping out of the woods at people on the trail yelling "shazam"

450rcrazy

this thread is getting more and more out there.I like the distorted way yall think.

garym

you mean this isn't real life?? I thought this was how normal people acted

devildog55

Quote from: garym on November 17, 2006, 06:35:50 PM
what a nice nap-I love working for the government ;D

yeah me to. i get so much sleep. im garunted a min. of 2 hours max no more then 7. :K

also this thread is so far gone from whhat i stared it at, yall should be pround there ur sick n twised minds and pervert such an nice thread. ;)
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." GEORGE ORWELL

blupits04

Quote from: devildog55 on November 28, 2006, 05:36:24 AM
Quote from: garym on November 17, 2006, 06:35:50 PM
what a nice nap-I love working for the government ;D

yeah me to. i get so much sleep. im garunted a min. of 2 hours max no more then 7. :K

also this thread is so far gone from whhat i stared it at, yall should be pround there ur sick n twised minds and pervert such an nice thread. ;)

Who ME?!?!?!  :M
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

garym


MuddFreak77

#163
Quote from: garym on November 28, 2006, 02:44:25 PM
I'm confused! ;)

Thats what Paco and Rusty told you too........
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

qt314nfla

Quote from: devildog55 on November 28, 2006, 05:36:24 AM
Quote from: garym on November 17, 2006, 06:35:50 PM
what a nice nap-I love working for the government ;D

yeah me to. i get so much sleep. im garunted a min. of 2 hours max no more then 7. :K

also this thread is so far gone from whhat i stared it at, yall should be pround there ur sick n twised minds and pervert such an nice thread. ;)

So you're saying you want to meet our sick n twisted minds for a ride when you come home.  You'll fit right in from what I've seen.  Hey where the F are the pics you were gonna send me?

Freak enough w/ the gay sh*t.  Time to come up w/ something new or ppl are gonna think you have a gay fettish going on.

garym

I don't think its a fetish anymore...he has said an awful lot :H

MuddFreak77

Quote from: garym on November 28, 2006, 04:55:12 PM
I don't think its a fetish anymore...he has said an awful lot :H


yea yea yea....  tryin to keep it goin......       ;D
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

qt314nfla

Quote from: garym on November 28, 2006, 04:55:12 PM
I don't think its a fetish anymore...he has said an awful lot :H

Gary don't sleep back side up when Carl's at camp.

garym


MuddFreak77

Gary I think the one you have to be worried about is QT with the 18" long 10" girth black prosthetic device that she has a a SPECIAL holster for.    :o :o ;)
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

blupits04

OK now I'm just wondering how you know about this black prosthetic device there Carl??? Did you demonstrate how it was used? lol j/j
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

MuddFreak77

Quote from: blupits04 on December 07, 2006, 03:08:44 PM
OK now I'm just wondering how you know about this black prosthetic device there Carl??? Did you demonstrate how it was used? lol j/j


No demos, but she did try and beat me with it one day    :o
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

garym

no,no,no,no,no...the visual has scarred me!!! no holsters, no beatings, no floggings!!!  oh my, the cost of the counseling sessions

qt314nfla

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 07, 2006, 01:29:35 PM
Gary I think the one you have to be worried about is QT with the 18" long 10" girth black prosthetic device that she has a a SPECIAL holster for.    :o :o ;)

I had to take it from Carl he was scaring the children. :o

blupits04

Yeah I'd say if I saw someone his size coming towards me with a big black prosthetic I'd be scared outta my mind :)
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]