Z400 Choke relocation

Started by BonesTM, November 21, 2006, 09:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonesTM

Hello All,

        Looking to relocate choke from the handle bars to right on the carb. Does anyone know of a kit to do this. I heard of some guy at ATVSCENE.COM developed his own but has no further information. I want to clean up the clutter on my bars. So far I have relocated the key switch and Reverse, Nuetral, and Temp lights. I am gunning for the choke now and wanted to know if any of you out there have seen anything.

Thanks.....
If your not living on the edge.....
   Well, your just taking up to much Space!
2005 Suzuki Z400, ProTaper, K&N Filter, ProArmor SwingArm Plate, ASV C5 Levers, Pro Armor Skid Plate, Maxxis Razars Rear, ITP Holeshot Front
2004 Yamaha 350 Bruin 4x4

MPTonyT

looks like it might be a custom job. with a little engineering it could be done quite easy.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

gery350

they sell a kit.
my son has it.
right on the carb.
go to z400central.com .
plenty of info there
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

MPTonyT

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

BonesTM

Wow! That was fast. Thanks guys I just placed the order. Now I can start thinking about moving the rest of the stuff.
If your not living on the edge.....
   Well, your just taking up to much Space!
2005 Suzuki Z400, ProTaper, K&N Filter, ProArmor SwingArm Plate, ASV C5 Levers, Pro Armor Skid Plate, Maxxis Razars Rear, ITP Holeshot Front
2004 Yamaha 350 Bruin 4x4

dmdunick

There's a good thread on Z400Central about getting rid of the "blob" on the bars, tells you everything you need to know about wiring, etc. I'm waiting on parts to do it to my Z, ordered the pull choke and starter button this weekend. Also got a Dr. D reverse lever that mounts on the bars, makes switching to reverse easier.

http://www.z400central.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=65200