Try this game !

Started by Quad32x, November 19, 2006, 01:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

B.MURRAy

#1
lol that is fun though.  Its not that hard but then again I didnt make it pass level1  :D

dirtkicker

not so easy, it starts hauling ass once you get into it.

bigscrub79

That is a fun game, I have made it level 5 and that thing doesnt get any slower.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

snowmanzz13

wow, they just keepin makin weird, time consuming games, i just spent like 40 minutes and got to level 1
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

Bigscrb15

I got 34% through level 6 one my first try with a real mouse. tried it last night on my laptop and got to level 1 with the touchpad.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Quad32x

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 20, 2006, 09:40:37 AM
I got 34% through level 6 one my first try with a real mouse. tried it last night on my laptop and got to level 1 with the touchpad.
Well thats cause you da man ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Bigscrb15

finally beat the game, completed the last level(9) with 4lives left(crashed once on level 7)
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

gatorjohn

That game is tuff with a touchpad.

Quad32x

Here be a nutter one !  This one drives me crazy ! :banghead.gif 2:L

http://www.addictinggames.com/slingette.html
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

gatorjohn


MadMudder

Quote from: Quad32x on November 20, 2006, 01:14:09 PM
Here be a nutter one !  This one drives me crazy ! :banghead.gif 2:L

http://www.addictinggames.com/slingette.html
That one is hard. I played the zombie one. Got to 2142 before I realizied that they arent going to go away...
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com