Valdosta Open Class Poll 11-18-06

Started by Scott270r, November 09, 2006, 04:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the Open Class 11-18-06 in Valdosta?

Gary "Hollywood" Sisson
Doug "Bizzle" Fogg
"Destroyer" Dave Ware
Tim "The Animal" Sisson
Steven "Hurricane" Kuharske
Other (Anyone Esle)

Scott270r

The forums have been really quiet the past few days. Too quiet, I figured this will get the smack talk flowing again. Rumor Has it Doug "Bizzle" might be on a ring dinger for the rest of the year...  :o

1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

My vote goes to Johnny Fatpeter. This will be his first race but I hear hes FAST ! :o
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

derek330

i vote on doug!! !! i will be tuning his lt250R for the next 2 races!! 2 stroke power baby!! !!
we'll see what it can do!! watch out 4 pokes!! !! there is a new ring dinger is in town!!
good luck on the 2 stroke doug!! i think you will do better on it than on the pesky 4 poke of yours!!  ;D
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

LT-R450ApK

Damn Gary,you only have 2 votes and there both from me lol make that 3 votes ill vote for you from my phone  ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

O-so-fast

I also voted for Mr. Fatpeter. He just sounds fast. :ThumbsUp.gif

fastrnrik


Scott270r

Dave you are ahead in votes, I guess that means you get to wear the Bullseye for Valdosta.   O0
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

bmd11

After seeing that video of how that LT250r destroyed a while ago & Derek is setting it up  :ThumbsUp.gif...
Doug should WALLOP them 4 pokes!
Come on Doug, show 'em that ZUKI POWER!!! :Fp
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

derek330

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

HillKiller

   I snapped this pic of Gary praying for a couple more votes...but it just ain't gonna happen!


[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

  I checked my crystal ball but all I could see is a 2 stroke in the
          Winner's Circle


[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

Quote from: HillKiller on November 16, 2006, 08:42:38 AM
  I checked my crystal ball but all I could see is a 2 stroke in the
          Winner's Circle





I think the crystal ball was wrong. If I remeber right the only position a 2 stroke could get was last. lol I think you need to quit rubbing Chris's head and try a real crystal ball.

well on another note got to say the open class 2nd position is going to be close. I will say good luck to Doug. It is great racing for 2nd against a long time friend.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com