Atv Offroad Fury 3 I won the Contest

Started by LIV2RIDE, March 04, 2005, 01:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIV2RIDE

Remeber a while back the link that was posted where you went to the ATV Offroad Fury 3 website and answered all those questions to try and win an ATV? Well, I won!! :o They came by the house today and dropped off a brand new YFZ450! :o :o :o












Not Really but I did win! They sent some stuff in the mail today. I got a Demo Disc, a poster and a bunch of stickers. I'm not as excited as I may seem, but my kids are, they like all that stuff. Now they can give me my real game back because they have a Demo Disc. lol.
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

Qdawg76

Hey I won also :o J/k. Just got a bunch of stuff also like the stickers and other stuff
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Mrs.Nightbreed


LE450-RACER#77

 [smiley=Shocked.gif]Dang all you guy's got the stickers & stuff but I got the YFZ.


 [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=king.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

LIV2RIDE

#5
Quote[smiley=Shocked.gif]Dang all you guy's got the stickers & stuff but I got the YFZ.


 [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=king.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]


My stickers and stuff were FREE [smiley=laugh.gif]
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

Chuck_Norris

#6
I won but didnt get anything yet, let alone; my Dirt Wheels hasnt shown up either :'( I am going into with draws, cant ride, I can't read about 'em... SOMEBODY QUICK I NEED A FIX!!!.....LOL

yunt2ride

I won the trailride...........HEHE

















Have not checked the mail yet so may not have anything there.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Hollywood

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

T2

Got mine in the mail the other day.  ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com