AMA to Launch Pro ATV Motocross Championship

Started by 310R_Dude, November 14, 2006, 04:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

310R_Dude

Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

blindkaeta


Quad32x

I wish they would have done this 15 years ago. ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HARRY-SACS

I don't know if its going to work. I think its going to split the series to much. Kinda like what happen to indy cars. :-\

trx#9

Quote from: Quad32x on November 14, 2006, 12:53:23 PM
I wish they would have done this 15 years ago. ;)
Hey Tim you got a ghost on your front tire! :o
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Quad32x

Quote from: trx#9 on November 14, 2006, 11:36:31 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on November 14, 2006, 12:53:23 PM
I wish they would have done this 15 years ago. ;)
Hey Tim you got a ghost on your front tire! :o
I know. Im still chaseing it too ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

arod

 i think it they are just trying to get more $ after noticing the increased sales, factory support, and media attention.  i think ama stopped backing atv racing/races when the factories pulled out of atv racing with their factory money. now that it is back again they think they can attract pro racers. wpsa i think is the future. factory sponsors, ESPN coverage, big payouts..etc  just looked at schedule for GNC MX and they do not have a round in florida this year. wpsa has a date in waldo for march as a pre-season round.

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32