For those out of "order"

Started by klutchbuster400, November 18, 2006, 09:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

What the heck do you do when you cant ride becuase of an injury?
I broke my ankle last night and Now that I cant ride I'm bored with nothing to do :-\

Able

I know how you feel. I'm still letting my wrist heal up. I tried riding and it still hurt after a couple months. Now I have to leave it alone for a while longer. Meanwhile I've been adding parts to my Predator....New Streamline wave rotor, rath grab bar, and getting prices on new Custom Axis shocks.......it keeps my mind busy thinking about how nice it will be once I can ride again. I also watch all the quad videos I have. I can't wait til the new Huevos 9 comes in.

450rcrazy

QuoteWhat the heck do you do when you cant ride becuase of an injury?
I broke my ankle last night and Now that I cant ride I'm bored with nothing to do

keep up on your school work so ya dont get grounded again?talk with people on here ,watch video of past riding trips ,maybe they will let ya be a moderator a delete bad posts and all of fox 17's for sale ad's j/k.

Mrs.Nightbreed

How long until you can ride?

It has been 15 weeks for me  :(

I have spent a lot of time wrenching and helping out in the shop, learning everything I can. I have been going to the quad races to watch. Other than that, I have basically become an internet junkie  :N


klutchbuster400

Well I wont be out too long if its a sprain, about 3 weeks tops, but if the x-ray results say its a break it will be about 6-8 months.
Man these crutches hurt under your arm like heck!

450rcrazy

dude pray that its a sprain 6-8 months of no rideing is beyond punishment it's crewl maybe Jeasus will hear your prayers and give you some good news.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: 450rcrazy on November 18, 2006, 10:17:20 PM
dude pray that its a sprain 6-8 months of no rideing is beyond punishment it's crewl maybe Jeasus will hear your prayers and give you some good news.
Oh man did I say months!!!! WoW lol I meant weeks. ha yeah right, 6-8 months is crazy! Ibetter have a freaking titanium leg if it takes that long.

LTR450 994

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on November 18, 2006, 09:25:42 PM
What the heck do you do when you cant ride becuase of an injury?
I broke my ankle last night and Now that I cant ride I'm bored with nothing to do :-\
get ahold of an paly station and play ATV Fury..lol

lawn_man mx

mannnn!!! sorry  to hear  about  your ankle  jesse  that sucks..  i will    hit a few  jumps for you    tomorrow . we are  going  to moroso   bright  and early ;D ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on November 18, 2006, 09:25:42 PM
What the heck do you do when you cant ride becuase of an injury?
I broke my ankle last night and Now that I cant ride I'm bored with nothing to do :-\

Get a ps3 ;D  Sorry about your ankle man.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on November 19, 2006, 12:48:39 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on November 18, 2006, 09:25:42 PM
What the heck do you do when you cant ride becuase of an injury?
I broke my ankle last night and Now that I cant ride I'm bored with nothing to do :-\

Get a ps3 ;D  Sorry about your ankle man.

it would probably be cheaper to buy a new quad
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

bigscrub79

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 19, 2006, 01:02:15 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on November 19, 2006, 12:48:39 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on November 18, 2006, 09:25:42 PM
What the heck do you do when you cant ride becuase of an injury?
I broke my ankle last night and Now that I cant ride I'm bored with nothing to do :-\

Get a ps3 ;D  Sorry about your ankle man.

it would probably be cheaper to buy a new quad
You could almost get a new ankle cheaper
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 19, 2006, 01:19:25 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 19, 2006, 01:02:15 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on November 19, 2006, 12:48:39 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on November 18, 2006, 09:25:42 PM
What the heck do you do when you cant ride becuase of an injury?
I broke my ankle last night and Now that I cant ride I'm bored with nothing to do :-\

Get a ps3 ;D  Sorry about your ankle man.

it would probably be cheaper to buy a new quad
You could almost get a new ankle cheaper

You guys crack me up haha
A kid behind me has one, His brother was one of them nerds staying in line, I'll just putt putt myself over their and bum out to the ps3

kfx400rob

you gotta completely forget about riding. if you think about it then you just wana ride more.

get a new hobby like fishing.
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Chevy1500z71

yea, i just rode for the first time in about 5 months... iv been doing alot of bass fishing