2 banshees on us 27

Started by foreman1, November 17, 2006, 04:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

blupits04

I bet turbobanshee_kid is Rico's brother.that would explain alot.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

450rcrazy

QuoteI bet turbobanshee_kid is Rico's brother.that would explain alot.



No I think even Rico comes from a better gene pool than that. ;D

Ban him     Ban him   ban him ban him banhimbanhimbanhim   (chant)

TurboBanshee_kid

#28
Quote from: MPTonyT on November 17, 2006, 03:35:16 PM
QuoteNot really, Not sure if you have ridden a banshee before but when you ride it you become one with the bike. I have also ridden my banshee on US 27 and I love it. On friday night's I am out racing the civic's at the sunoco gas station out there, I Love to take ricers money I have made over $3,000 in the month of November racing out there. Ever time a cop comes he chases the car's not me. LOL not that he could get me in the first place.

i hope i catch you out there. my jurisdiction or not ill hem you up, put you in the back of the car and prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law. i have some buddies out there in that neck of the woods. ill inform them of the wreckless activities your involved in and let him know your bragging. well see how a couple nights in jail with bubba and your quad being impounded feels to ya.

up yours I hope you do so i can kick your a$$!
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

TurboBanshee_kid

Quote from: 686RAPTOR on November 17, 2006, 06:43:45 PM
TO TURBO BANSHEE KID MY BIKE IS FASTER THAN YOURS IN REVERSE. I GOT A REAL BANSHEE FOR YOU TO RACE SLOW POKE,  GET BACK AT ME IF YOU THINK YOUR FAST AND BRING THOSE THREE G'S YOU MADE SO I CAN GET THEM OR JUST BUY YOURSELF A REAL BIKE WITH THAT MONEY.


Any time any place if you think you can bet my 421cc fully race ported banshee, bring your slow a$$ Raptor with its little bore kit lol!!!
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Thrumud

TAKE IT TO THE TRACK AND RACE LIKE REAL MEN !
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

450rcrazy

Quoteup yours I hope you do so i can kick your a$$!

those are pretty harsh words there for a kid to be rattling off.It's not cool to talk to adults that way expecially ones who served this country proud in the military so you can have certain freedoms (MPTONYT) and all he is trying to do is keep you from being a blood stain on the pavement.

MPTonyT

#32
you know Banshee Kid, fighting over the internet is like the special olympics. doesnt matter who wins or looses, they're still retarded.   2:L 2:L 2:L
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

foreman1

Quote from: MPTonyT on November 18, 2006, 11:27:19 PM
you know Banshee Kid, fighting over the internet is like the special olympics. doesnt matter who wins or looses, they're still retarded.   2:L 2:L 2:L


Well put Tony ,
The internet is full of 7 ft tall 350 lb line backers who talk some smack but reality is far different from the alter ego  . :K
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Dr.Dirt

Ever since I joined this site over a year ago this kid has been making an ass of himself. The mods should start a poll to decide weather or not this kid gets banned.

686RAPTOR

TO TURBO BANSHEE KID AGAIN......MY RAPTOR IS MY TRAIL BIKE THATS GONNA BEAT YOU IN REVERSE AND MY BANSHEE IS THE BIKE THATS GONNA MAKE U CRY LIKE SISSY GIRL BUT FIRST U HAVE TO ASK YOUR PARENTS PERMISSION TO COME OUT AND PLAY!!!!!!

TurboBanshee_kid

LOL I think your all talk. You really think you can beet my 421 banshee with your 686 Raptor? Your a funny guy! And again for those that forgot I am 18. I'm not a kid anymore!
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Miami450R

leave turbo banshee alone you guys dont have anything better to do??

I personally think it was REALLY fun when I beat a friends IS300 on my z-400.

Ofcourse I didnt do it alot , but if he wants to , its his life  , let him be.

and by banning him doesnt mean that hes goinna stop doing it.and you guys say , oh by banning him , people wont read what he does. Well , Guess What?

Someone will eventually find out wether it be by the news or something
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

450rcrazy

QuoteI am 18. I'm not a kid anymore!

WE WILL TREAT YOU LIKE AN ADULT WHEN YOU ACT LIKE ONE.There is nothing wrong with racing as long as its done at the appropriate time and place and with all safty gear being used.I only say this to prevent bad things from happining to you.Things can go wrong very fast and with no safty gear at an unsanctioned event there is no quick medical attention or protection from injuries.I have a friend who was racing a street bike with his helmet on a car pulled out in front of him all he could do was lay the bike down to try and avoid the collision.He had a pressure gauge screwed into his head for three weeks while he laid in a coma .He was lucky to survive and all he can remember of the accident was leaving the house that night.He would have been dead if it were not for his helmet and he was going only about 45 when the car pulled out.

blupits04

#40
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on November 20, 2006, 12:25:36 AM
LOL I think your all talk. You really think you can beet my 421 banshee with your 686 Raptor? Your a funny guy! And again for those that forgot I am 18. I'm not a kid anymore!
hey turbobanshee I also have a 421 cub with probably as much work done to it as yours but most likely more, when you wanta race for titles?pump gas or alky?421 isn't all that if you cant ride it safe.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

TurboBanshee_kid

I run on 110octane don't race for titles sorrey.
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

450rcrazy

Quotedon't race for titles sorrey.


now who is all talk?

94Hardbody4x4

I'll find it really funny when he goes to race one night and the guy next to him gets sick of seeing him win money and just rams into him. I'm sure if a Honda goes fast enough it can do damage to something.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

xr100racer

Quote from: 686RAPTOR on November 19, 2006, 11:25:18 PMMY RAPTOR IS MY TRAIL BIKE THATS GONNA BEAT YOU IN REVERSE AND MY BANSHEE IS THE BIKE THATS GONNA MAKE U CRY LIKE SISSY GIRL

Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on November 20, 2006, 12:25:36 AM
You really think you can beet my 421 banshee with your 686 Raptor?

turbobanshee kid - wow your dumb

xr100racer

maybe your confused, he wants to race his banshee against your banshee. he also has a raptor that is his trail bike. he said he will beat you in reverse as a joke since raptors have reverse and banshee's dont.

so, he wants to race his shee vs. your shee..............are you skeered?

Ida_Mann

since this thread won't die talking about illegal racing,,,,I'm locking it,,,kill yerselves on your own time.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."