Got my # plate~

Started by Alba450, November 15, 2006, 03:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alba450

I just got my number plate from Trackside Grafx.  It looks really trick to me.  Tell me what you guys think....

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

MPTonyT

that looks great.... i will get on adventually but it will only have my lucky number on it instead of an actual race number.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

klutchbuster400

Daaaaaaamn, that thing is NICE!!!
how much did it run you back? I wouldnt mind seeing one with a 22 on it. ::)

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

53yfz450

COPY CAT!!!!!


lol kidding. looks good. 8)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Quadracer

#0 06 YFZ 450 50th Ann
05 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew Cab
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Full Out
www.myspace.com/atvrider65

Hondarider22

looks good  ;) i just got mine in too, i got the 1st one in a couple weeks ago but the mail man stuffed it in the small mail box instead of bringing it to the house so it had a huge crease in it >:( .... but oh well they replaced it and i got the better pattern to so it fits my chest protector better  ;)

the 1st one



current one


Alba450

looks good alan!

I was going to get the diamond plat but I wanted it to stand out~ If you look at your plate it makes you dizzy!..lol
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

4fittyr

they look great but i bet there pricey$$$$$
if u can't be good be good at it

53yfz450

mine that i have had for a very long time now

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Alba450

I gotta say jake's is killer!  But looks like a girls with all that glitter..

LOL j/k its all good!

How do I mount it up on my chest protector?  I dont get any plastic screws or anything?
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

53yfz450

should have came with them. if not i replaced mine with normal bolts.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

RAD 450r

Looks all flashy and cool, high ego emmission.  JP looks nice, proffesional if i must say
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

svtbolt04

Dont have a huge picture of mine.. But here it is..



I shouldnt have gotten the B put on, but oh well. I can always buy a new one.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

#74 crf250r

[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

Hondarider22

Quote from: Alba450 on November 15, 2006, 08:28:12 PM
I gotta say jake's is killer!  But looks like a girls with all that glitter..

LOL j/k its all good!

How do I mount it up on my chest protector?  I dont get any plastic screws or anything?

i have an extra bag if u need them, i dont think ill need any extras....but u will have to come to dade to get them  :P

Alba450

Quote from: MolonyLTR_19 on November 15, 2006, 09:58:40 PM
Quote from: Alba450 on November 15, 2006, 08:28:12 PM
I gotta say jake's is killer!  But looks like a girls with all that glitter..

LOL j/k its all good!

How do I mount it up on my chest protector?  I dont get any plastic screws or anything?

i have an extra bag if u need them, i dont think ill need any extras....but u will have to come to dade to get them  :P

How about Bartow?
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Hondarider22

not any time soon then....ill be at dade this saturday, take it or leave it  ;)

jeremy retzsch

1998 RM125
-Bills thunder pipe
-Boysen reeds
-Works Connection frame guards
-Carbon fiber clutch cover
-Pro Taper fatty bars
-Race Tech suspension
-Twin Air airfilter
-Fx gripper seat cover
-Steel braded brake and clutch lines
-vortex sprocket and chain
-tusk aluminum shifter
-EBC hd clutch springs

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

#19
had mine forever and i love it! who is that mysterious Maverick character? plates look good guys!  :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

yfz150

Can you guys tell me the link for the company that does it?
How much does it cost?
Thanks

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: yfz150 on November 16, 2006, 08:20:00 PM
Can you guys tell me the link for the company that does it?
How much does it cost?
Thanks

i think price depends on design. i called when i ordered mine though.
www.tracksidegrafx.com
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

53yfz450

there site is down u will have to email them.

Nancy@TracksideGraFX.com
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Hondarider22

there number is 614-774-4275

and i think mine cost around $50

#13_LT-R450

Dang they all look sweet! :o

I am jealous I am ordering one right NOW!
LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com