Valdosta

Started by LT-R450ApK, November 14, 2006, 09:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT-R450ApK

So who all is going,I know that most already have a season champ,Just wondering how that is goin to effect the turn out,Hell i still havent 100% desided if im goin to go
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

01ZX12R

Well Scooter here is your chance to put it in the bag. I have to much to do this week so I will not be making it to the race. Hope everyone has fun and be safe.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

derek330

not coming scooter?? i heard your boy was gonna be there... ??  8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

dreth

ill be in the forest with my family. yall have fun and i will spank ya in ocala in a couple weeks 8)

HillKiller

#4
    I'm glad a few of you have other plans ;D I guess I'll have to unload the other 250R for the Intermediate class that way I can take home two
1st place trophies   :Fp :Fp
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

derek330

you tell'em dave!! !! !! !! !!  8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

LT-R450ApK

DONT COUNT THEM CHICKENS BEFORE THEY HATCH jR ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

HillKiller

#7
  Bok bok bok.... I count 8 little chickies ;D


[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com