Try this again Croom Sat 3-5-05

Started by T2, February 27, 2005, 02:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T2

Ok since we didn't ride on the last ride I am trying this again for next week. Dreth, BlasterBoy_200, and myself are going to Croom on Sat 3-5-05 hopefully we can get a group ride going since the last one got rained out. Hope to see everbody out there. Later T2 ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

atvtrailer

il hopefully be able to make it, i almost like it when its rainin  because there isnt any dust :)
05 450r #13B

LakeMaryKid

imma try and make it, but yall may have to ride a lil slower with me in your crew  :-[ Tony, how you go to croom?  ::) ;)
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Suzuki_Outlaw

My family will be there camping thursday thru sunday....GEORGE

dreth

im in! zulio canceled his trip down from pennsylvania so im free. LMK , you dont have to worry about going slow cause Tonys gonna be there ;)

LakeMaryKid

Quoteim in! zulio canceled his trip down from pennsylvania so im free. LMK , you dont have to worry about going slow cause Tonys gonna be there ;)

True and there will be atleast two yamaha's so far so your right i dont have to worry  ;D Imma try and get GaryInSeffner to go
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

RedNeckSweetie22

If I had something to ride I would go....lol....I can't wait till I do  8) hehe
~*~Mandy~*~

all you dadgum preps who think ur cool....just remember.. us cowgirls rule

get honkin dirty!!

eric

#7
Hang in there Mandy  :-[  I went a few years without a quad because I was too young for a good paying job $$$. I know how ya feel. It only get's better!!! Also good choice on your profile quad (Z400) ;)
T2 & Dreth when you all hitting Big Scrub? BTW I sold my DS Saturday so I am going to go looking at Z400's this week. I will have to break it in though before I hit that fenced in playground called Croom ;D

L.E._YFZ_2005

HEY ILL MAKE THIS ONE GUYS    ME , 3 OF MY BUDDYS  WILL BE THERE LOOK FOR THE BANANNA
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

raptorboy954

dam i wish i could make it, unfortunatly my quad is still in storage from our move :'( hopefully gonna get it this saturday though ;D  will be out the following week for sure

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

dreth


raptorboy954

guys i might be able to get there !!!!!!!!

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

L.E._YFZ_2005

what time and palce we meeting i got for sure  5 bikes going and possibly another 4
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

Chris505

set a time
im ready
I might be camping since the weather is looking so good..
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

dreth

alright Tony, give us a time and place so we can get this show on the road

T2

We can be there around 9 or 930 if we get up at 6 in the morning. We will park in the back at the 2nd day area, if thats were everones is going to be.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

raptorboy954

i can meet there if thats were we are gonna meet. i still need to know if my quad is going to be here in time
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

L.E._YFZ_2005

ok  so in second day area say near the bathrooms between 9- 9:30 ill be there this time  with the big banna youll see me =)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

raptorboy954

LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

T2

Alright tommorow is the day! hopefully it doesn't rain and the weather is real nice and everybody can make it. I look foward to seeing old faces and make some new friends on the ride. See you guys there Later Tony ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

L.E._YFZ_2005

we may not  beable to make it   i tihnk  the guys im oging iwth want to ride sunday instead out there   whch means ill be hitting up the beach with the ski tommrrow =)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

atvtrailer

well, it dont look like il be making it tomarrow  :(
05 450r #13B

raptorboy954

hey tony ill be there on saturday. pm me so i know were to meet u, its my first time at croom

daniel
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

T2

Dan, hope you know there is a fee to get in the park, it cost 40.00 for the sticker, and you need some paperwork for your bike to prove that is your bike.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com