Forest Ride and camping november 17th thru 19th

Started by dreth, November 06, 2006, 08:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda328i

I got my dumb green "offroad" stickers yesterday.  The tag office says I should have received them when I got the titles, but I didn't.  See you guys Sat. morning.  ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

dreth

Quote from: Honda328i on November 15, 2006, 09:24:36 AM
I got my dumb green "offroad" stickers yesterday.  The tag office says I should have received them when I got the titles, but I didn't.  See you guys Sat. morning.  ;D



stick it under your seat so its not ugly

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

Quote from: T2 on November 16, 2006, 10:00:17 AM
I put my on my AZZZZ :D

I was takling about stickers, not the places where you guys are putting your heads  :M  :R :L 2:L
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Ride1Rob

Quote from: Honda328i on November 16, 2006, 02:49:34 PM
Quote from: T2 on November 16, 2006, 10:00:17 AM
I put my on my AZZZZ :D

I was takling about stickers, not the places where you guys are putting your heads  :M  :R :L 2:L

Or where other guys are putting their heads  :no
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Bigscrb15

I would love to bring the toy hauler up and camp out but this whole married thing is screwing me up. My mother-in-law which some of you met will be down for thanksgiving so any fun is out of the question for the weekend.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

dreth

im loaded up and im headed out tomorrow at 5pm so i will be there by 8pm ;)


backinsaddle

i wish i could make this trip with you guys...have to work sat/sun morning 

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com