Durhamtown Thanksgiving

Started by DCR_Marcus14, October 08, 2006, 08:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stacktester

What dates are you going atvrider? Our dates are the 28th-30th. If it's as badass as they say maybe longer lol.

Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

2bad

 :) I'm 48 years old and I can't believe I'm getting all worked up about going to Durhamtown. I feel like a kid just before Christmas. I got an email from them this week and they said the Freestyle riding team would be there to put on a show Thanksgiving weekend. That will be cool to watch. There seems to be so many people rom Florida going next weekend. I wish there was some way we could all meet up. I would hate to walk around to everybody there and ask,  where are you from?  We have a husband and wife couple going with us from Manderin who have never been before. I hope we haven't hyped it up to much for them. They will be riding lime green KFX 700's and I ride a Polaris 700. My wife will be on her Polaris 330 Trailboss. It's yellow and black, she calls it the Bumblebee. My son will be on a 350 rancher. If you see us say Hi.

Quadracer

Quote from: stacktester on November 15, 2006, 09:22:35 PM
What dates are you going atvrider? Our dates are the 28th-30th. If it's as badass as they say maybe longer lol.


I am leaving here the day after thanksgiving at about 5:00 in the morning and am planning to ride all the rest of the day on friday.
It is going to be me and my friend going he has a Suzuki LTR and I have a YFZ so it will be fun!
#0 06 YFZ 450 50th Ann
05 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew Cab
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Full Out
www.myspace.com/atvrider65

CYCO

I think this is our 4th Thanksgiving at Durhamtown.  You can't hype it up too much.  We are in a group of 20 plus (all from Central Florida Brandon/Tampa area)  My husband just got a new 07 Raptor 700R Special Edition and he's like a kid going to DisneyWorld (Are we there yet?)  We'll be staying in RV's if you want to say HI!  We're in an Enduramax Toy Hauler with a black enclosed trailer.  My husband will be "attached" to a black/orange carbon fiber Raptor (It is pretty)  I ride a green Suzuki Venson and we'll also have a blue Rhino.  We are a large group, can't miss us.  Looking forward to meeting new riders.  Are we there yet?

Quadracer

Quote from: CYCO on November 17, 2006, 08:24:51 AM
I think this is our 4th Thanksgiving at Durhamtown.  You can't hype it up too much.  We are in a group of 20 plus (all from Central Florida Brandon/Tampa area)  My husband just got a new 07 Raptor 700R Special Edition and he's like a kid going to DisneyWorld (Are we there yet?)  We'll be staying in RV's if you want to say HI!  We're in an Enduramax Toy Hauler with a black enclosed trailer.  My husband will be "attached" to a black/orange carbon fiber Raptor (It is pretty)  I ride a green Suzuki Venson and we'll also have a blue Rhino.  We are a large group, can't miss us.  Looking forward to meeting new riders.  Are we there yet?
looking forward to seeing you out there then!
#0 06 YFZ 450 50th Ann
05 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew Cab
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Full Out
www.myspace.com/atvrider65

jayman

I leave tomorrow, all loaded ready to go.  I am soo excited!!!!       ;D
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com