Durhamtown Thanksgiving

Started by DCR_Marcus14, October 08, 2006, 08:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCR_Marcus14

Anyone have any plans to head to Durhamtown Thanksgiving, My family and some of my friends are going. Went last year and it was the best riding wether i've ever been in. Just wondering if anyone has any plans.
Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service

2bad

Yes, we are planning to go up on thursday after we eat Thanksgiving dinner with our family. Wer have another family going up with us. There will be seven riders all together. I can't wait.

tony pitts

we're going after thanksgiving dinner also and yes that is some of the best riding around. this will make our fourth trip up there.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

polaris03

Me and my family are going to leave Tuesday Nov. 21st. and stay until that Sunday. Theres going to be a group of us riding.

jayman

I will be with a large group there on Thanksgiving Day through Sunday.  Should be about 16 atvs or more from my group ;D
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

DCR_Marcus14

sounds awesome, were gonna have alot of people in our group too around 9 for sure and im trying to get a few more.
Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

polaris03

i have only been to DP once before for spring break and it the most coolest thing. We meet some fun people at these places. We will be in a work and play toy hauler and we ride polarises. I hope every has fun and stays safe.

ananomaly

Does it get too crowded ??? Thinking about it.
05 eiger 4x4 manual
04 bruin
05 f150 crew 4x4
Gotta work but wanna ride.
Life should be a journy to the grave, body thoroughly used up,
totally worn out and screaming " Woo-Hoo...What a ride."

ananomaly

05 eiger 4x4 manual
04 bruin
05 f150 crew 4x4
Gotta work but wanna ride.
Life should be a journy to the grave, body thoroughly used up,
totally worn out and screaming " Woo-Hoo...What a ride."

bigscrub79

Quote from: ananomaly on October 19, 2006, 11:15:38 AM
Does it get too crowded ??? Thinking about it.
It dependson the weekend, probably will be on Thanksgiving weekend. I was there one weekend when they had 1000 people in one day but when you get on the trails its not too bad becuase they are all one way so you rarely run into people. I would say its well worth it.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

DCR_Marcus14

There have been alot of  people before but like he said it thins out in the trails. There is so much area to ride that its not a problem and everytime ive been there, if someone saw me moving faster than them, then they usually moved out of my way, no problems. Ive been there three times before this and have had an awesome time everytime I went. Great for everyone all ages
Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: ananomaly on October 19, 2006, 11:15:38 AM
Does it get too crowded ??? Thinking about it.

with 8500 acres you wont get  cramped up

polaris03

I have only been there for spring break in april and there were a good bit of people there we stayed in the horse pasture because the rv site was full but i like it better .

jayman

I just bought a 39' toy hauler and as I mentioned earlier I will be there with a large group.  I spoke with Durhamtown the other day and they said that Thanksgiving weekend will be extremely busy.  I will also be in the pasture, stop by and say hi.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

rancher4lyfe

I WANNA GO SOOO BAD FOR THANXGIVING BUT I GOTTA WAIT TO GO DURING X-MAS CAUSE WE WILL HAVE A WEEK OFF FROM SKOOL! THAT AND GOTTA WORK ON THE TRAILER AND SOME OF MY BUDDIES BIKES BEFORE WE HEAD UP THER!!! :'(
LTR450 YELLOW WITH C-BOMB,PRO TAPERS AND NERF BARS .RANCHER 350 26"GATORS ON ITP RIMS
2003 DODGE RAM 1500 QUAD CAB WITH EXHAUST

polaris03

We can't wait until we go. The thought of A week of nothing but fun. The girls  i work with can't beleave that I am getting worked up about getting dirty they just don't understand that dirty is fun. And to drive 6 hours to go do it. My son is counting the days too and he is 7 years old. I really have to thank our friends that we met at big scrub for turning us to DP.

jayman

Only about a week away, I am getting excited as I said before this will be my families first trip to Durhamtown.  I guess the group I am going with has grown to at least 30 quads!!!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

stacktester

We have reservations for Dec. 28th-30th. I'm hoping it's all what I've heard. Bring on some rain.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

Quadracer

#0 06 YFZ 450 50th Ann
05 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew Cab
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Full Out
www.myspace.com/atvrider65

SaboTron

I am leaving Orlando for Durhamtown tomorrow for the first time.  Does anyone have a map of the trail system? 


Quadracer

Quote from: SaboTron on November 15, 2006, 07:59:05 AM
I am leaving Orlando for Durhamtown tomorrow for the first time.  Does anyone have a map of the trail system? 


you might want to try www.durhamtown.com they might have a map.
#0 06 YFZ 450 50th Ann
05 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew Cab
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Full Out
www.myspace.com/atvrider65

VForcedave

I just received their E-Mail and they are planning a huge weekend for Thanksgiving. They are ready for it. Turkeyday dinner, new trails, etc. You guys and gals have fun.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

jayman

Thanks for the update VForceDave, only a few more days and counting!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

lawn_man mx

have fun  !!!!!!  that place is awsome..  can't  wait  to go back    might  be  a bit  chilly   but  way worth it........... ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com