See if your owed Money!

Started by blupits04, November 15, 2006, 10:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blupits04

It's been on Channel 2 new for the past week so I pulled up the website. It checks to see if your owed any money, Stocks, or other valuables that might be held in the state safe.


Go to
www.fltreasurehunt.org

There's quite a few people I know on there that are owed..just not me :(
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

SkyHighT100

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Loven It

Thanks for the link! We knew we had stuff out there - didn't think it was as much money as it is though  ;D
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

blupits04

Sweet does that mean I'll get commission or that you'll buy a puppy :)
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Loven It

Quote from: blupits04 on November 15, 2006, 02:11:04 PM
Sweet does that mean I'll get commission or that you'll buy a puppy :)


I would love to buy a puppy....I don't think our "boys" malamute/wolf mix 80lbs & bull mastiff/rott mix 120lbs would welcome a new puppy. I keep asking my bf though about a new puppy lol.
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com