KFX 450?

Started by Quadracer, November 10, 2006, 08:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think that the new kawasaki KFX 450 will be very comparable to the YFZ and LTR?

Yes
No

Quadracer

thanks for your opinion!
#0 06 YFZ 450 50th Ann
05 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew Cab
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Full Out
www.myspace.com/atvrider65

450rcrazy

KFX has reverse yfz nor ltz have it ,kfx is full aluminum frame .I would be careful about buying it right away,some times first year bikes have bugs read message boards and listen to the chatter before you make a decision to buy.

Quadracer

oh yeah I wasn't ever planning on buying one I just wanted the opinion of other people on their views of how it would turn out.
because yamaha is in my blood!
#0 06 YFZ 450 50th Ann
05 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew Cab
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Full Out
www.myspace.com/atvrider65

TRX450R_Racer

I'm thinking about buying one.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Quadracer

just some helpful advice to you I wouldn't just rush right out in 2007 and go crazy because when suzuki came out with their LTR 450 the first what was like 2000 of them had mechanical defects(but not all of them though!) but i am just saying wait a little bit until they get all of the kinks out of the system and then buy!(just some advice)!
#0 06 YFZ 450 50th Ann
05 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew Cab
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Full Out
www.myspace.com/atvrider65

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: atvrider65 on November 10, 2006, 08:40:35 PM
just some helpful advice to you I wouldn't just rush right out in 2007 and go crazy because when suzuki came out with their LTR 450 the first what was like 2000 of them had mechanical defects(but not all of them though!) but i am just saying wait a little bit until they get all of the kinks out of the system and then buy!(just some advice)!

If I do get one I will still have my Honda. Plus working on it is half the fun.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

4fittyr

has anyone seen one in person yet??  not in a picture
if u can't be good be good at it

klutchbuster400

Im not a fan of the aluminum frame.

B.MURRAy


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com