Learners Permit

Started by MadMudder, October 19, 2006, 08:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMudder

Hey guys, ill be fifteen in Janurary and I wanted to know if the test is hard. We all live in the same state so we probably take the same test. But anyway, I heard that its not hard. I can drive. Learned when I was 13 so thats not a big problem. Just wanted to know if it was hard. Thanks.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Quadracer

no it is not hard and the regular test when you are 16 is easy too!
#0 06 YFZ 450 50th Ann
05 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew Cab
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Full Out
www.myspace.com/atvrider65

mudmonkey

i honestly thought it was going to be harder than it was. for the permit, its ALL multiple choice. 20 questions about road rules, and then 20 more questions about road signs. i only missed one in each section, so 2 out of 40 isnt that bad. (at least thats how mine was). it wasnt really that hard.  ;D
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

klutchbuster400

it was super easy. THe drivign was even easier. Get the real thing next month!

WOODY_450r

its pretty easy! if you study.


WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Alba450

Its EASY!!

I got it without studying!!!...........And the help of a few others..lol j/k

You gotta know the material, most of the questions are common sense
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

wheelie_boy

do you have to take drivers ed before getting anything?
05 kx 250f

klutchbuster400

Quote from: wheelie_boy on November 09, 2006, 03:39:36 PM
do you have to take drivers ed before getting anything?
Dont think so.

Big Kev

It's easy but I'm a dumbass and failed the road rules part..got to take it again right after and passed.
[url="http://home.comcast.net/~kevindmb88/KodiCrap1.jpg"]http://home.comcast.net/~kevindmb88/KodiCrap1.jpg[/url]
06' Kodiak 400 4x4.
     -Overfenders
     -26" 589's
     -K&N air filter
     -2500 Warn Winch
     -Snorkeled

WARRIOR350

If my sister can pass it, anyone can! Just to let you know it is no longer safe to walk on the sidewalks.

MadMudder

I GOT IT TODAY! Yay. It was pretty easy. Only missed 2. One about headlights having to be on from sunrise to sunset and I dunno about the other one. Something about alchol or somethin like that. Anyway it was real easy and most of the stuff besides the point system and some drug stuff is all common sense.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

MadMudder

 ;D :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

SlowJoeRacing

I AM TAKING MINE THIS SUMMER
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

quadracer1992

I AM TOO! YAY ROAD RAGE!!! :F :gr :gr :gr :drive.gif :gr :gr :gr >:D WATCH OUT PEDESTRIANS!
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com