Project 450R

Started by 450R_Matt, November 07, 2006, 04:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

450R_Matt


:D  I moded the picture to give more info.... :o



Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

UncleRico

+ 4 in the back...nice choice.  You're gonna be able to slam that puppy right through the corners.

Can't wait to see pictures of her in Action.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

come on put on the other stuff! i want to se finished product!  8)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

450R_Matt

 :X  This is how I work...lol.

I will keep updates posted
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Alba450

Looks good!!

I like the Laeger's!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

dreth

Quote from: 450R_Matt on November 08, 2006, 08:32:14 PM
:X  This is how I work...lol.

I will keep updates posted



the weekend is near :P

The Quad FaJa

man I waan tri my new bike out this weekend...where are you guys riding?

450R_Matt

Quote from: The Quad FaJa on November 09, 2006, 01:53:46 AM
man I waan tri my new bike out this weekend...where are you guys riding?

Possibley Seminole if I can get Clearance from the tower.. :-*
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Rear Suspension Upgrade.
LT Shock and LT  Link    :D




Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Out with the stock and in with the Elka LT
Notice the size diff?  :o

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

New shock and link installed

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Rear suspension is complete. Took about 2 hrs total.

I got a late start so I will continue tomorrow night.


Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

T2

Looking Good even for a Honda ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth

Quote from: 450R_Matt on November 09, 2006, 04:17:41 AM
Quote from: The Quad FaJa on November 09, 2006, 01:53:46 AM
man I waan tri my new bike out this weekend...where are you guys riding?

Possibley Seminole if I can get Clearance from the tower.. :-*





its starting to look alot like CHRISTmas!   "eagle 1" has clearance from the flight tower if his co pilot "eagle 2" can get said clearance too ;)   the quad is looking rightous 8)

Quadracer

#0 06 YFZ 450 50th Ann
05 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew Cab
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Full Out
www.myspace.com/atvrider65

Gato

Just bought a 450r 2004 dont realy race Iam more of a mudder have an articcat 400 4x4 just got it for kick to run around now and then plus got a good deal but wondering how much in all that hardware if you dont want to post it you can hit Gorda1072@hotmail.com
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

dreth

mine is ready ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

450R_Matt

Quote from: articcat on November 10, 2006, 01:04:55 AM
Just bought a 450r 2004 dont realy race Iam more of a mudder have an articcat 400 4x4 just got it for kick to run around now and then plus got a good deal but wondering how much in all that hardware if you dont want to post it you can hit Gorda1072@hotmail.com

So far around $3400
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

dreth

Quote from: 450R_Matt on November 10, 2006, 03:37:58 AM
Quote from: articcat on November 10, 2006, 01:04:55 AM
Just bought a 450r 2004 dont realy race Iam more of a mudder have an articcat 400 4x4 just got it for kick to run around now and then plus got a good deal but wondering how much in all that hardware if you dont want to post it you can hit Gorda1072@hotmail.com

So far around $3400







are you ready to ride that thing???????????

450R_Matt

Im ready.. :Dead.gif

I'm going to have a first moto test n tune..thats for sure....I need some sleep, :S

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

The Quad FaJa

man it looks super nice!!!... :o

gearhead400

you wanting to get rid of your stock shocks matt?  ;)
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

DjLeOo

Looking sweet man !!!!
Enjoy !!!!
[url="//www.atvmiaxtreme.com"]WWW.AtvMiaXtreme.COM[/url]<br />-DjLeOo -2003 Warrior-2007 Banshee-
[url="http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/AtvMIaXtreme/amxbanshooo.jpg"]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/AtvMIaXtreme/amxbanshooo.jpg[/url]