HOLOPAW  HOLOPAW  HOLOPAW

Started by MudMan, March 01, 2005, 10:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MudMan

I have property at Holopaw and will be getting my key in the very near future.  If anyone is interested in setting a date and riding out there just let me know.  I just got done riding 3-Lakes and Bull Creek, both of which are wildlife management areas and both of which were awesome.  I am very anxious to ride at Holopaw and will probably plan a trip to go there a weekend or two after Mud, Sweat, & Gears.  Let me know YALL.......hope you can keep up w/ the Grizz  8)

~RED~
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Prairie Master

Alright!!! that just down the road from where my parents moved to.... I can drive down there say hi to them and go riding all in the same weekend  ;D
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

Honda328i

QuoteI have property at Holopaw and will be getting my key in the very near future.  If anyone is interested in setting a date and riding out there just let me know.  I just got done riding 3-Lakes and Bull Creek, both of which are wildlife management areas and both of which were awesome.  I am very anxious to ride at Holopaw and will probably plan a trip to go there a weekend or two after Mud, Sweat, & Gears.  Let me know YALL.......hope you can keep up w/ the Grizz  8)

~RED~

Mudman, I enjoy 3-lakes, but never tried bull creek.  Let me know anytime when you want to go and I'll try to join you.  I'm fairly close.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

KSCFIRE

FYI, Sunday March 6 is the last day of open riding at Bull Creek. That's when small game season closes. After that riding is limited to named or numered roads only, until next small game season in Jan.
2004 Polaris 700 SP
26" Mud-Lites
3.0 Warn winch

My other ATV is a tank.

MudMan

Ya I'm aware that this is the last weekend to ride, I hunt there and ride during small game season.  I've already been 3 times (twice to 3 Lakes since there are two different locations, a 441 side of 3 Lakes and a 60 side of 3 Lakes) and once to Bull Creek, which i must confess is better than 3 Lakes.  There is some nice deep water out there, but my heart lies with the mud so I'm looking forward to MSG, hope to meet some of yall out there.

~RED~
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

CAOSPOP

Hey Red I would love to go if you'll have us im allways game for a new place to ride.

RaptorTom

where is 3-lakes and bull creek?
For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

8up

MudMan, me and a few friends ent out there today are lookin to buy out there in holopaw. Where did you get your deed from? we looked but did not see any signs out there.
Mine
04 Rancher 26 vampires,HL lift,snorkel,424,ids2,k&n
Old Ladys
05 Rancher ES 26 outlaws,424,k&n