Hot chics today at Delancy Campground

Started by stacktester, November 06, 2006, 01:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clay

WOW!  Super HOTT!!!  Hope you're not doing what the brothers and sisters do over in Lake City.

blupits04

You know it's really boring on the site when Rico starts arguing with himself! And there are a buncha girls like that around here just have to find one thats not taken. Most of the girls around here go hunting, fishing, riding, and still know how to clean up when they are done.

Sorry Rico I can't afford to find you a girl you might reproduce and screw up all of man kind ;)
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

B.MURRAy

Quote from: UncleRico on November 06, 2006, 02:48:25 AM
http://atvfloridaextreme.com/index.php/topic,237.0.html


This is the halloween costume I helped her make. I secretly want to be a famous fashion designer someday.

I registered and damn!  :D

4fittyr

did u put some suction on before u mounted the taps   o'hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  but ur designer days r over cause she cant keep the beer cold down by that hott cootch
if u can't be good be good at it

B.MURRAy

Quote from: 4fittyr on November 06, 2006, 05:43:10 PM
did u put some suction on before u mounted the taps   o'hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  but ur designer days r over cause she cant keep the beer cold down by that hott cootch

haha, I wouldve "tapped" it  :D

Fox17

are they for sale? why post it here? if they are for sale, post pics and prices.

stacktester

Easy Fox17. Go get u a Playboy before u get too frisky.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

1FasterBlaster

I saw some hott chics in Englewood.I think they rekindled my desire to show off.Too bad redneck girls only want to drink beer and play in the mudd!!Dayum my low profile tires and 20" rims.
  I think I'm gonna lift my Tahoe and put a gun rack in it!!

Old_School

#33
Quote from: UncleRico on November 06, 2006, 02:48:25 AM
http://www.atvflorida*******.com/index.php/topic,237.0.html


This is the halloween costume I helped her make. I secretly want to be a famous fashion designer someday.

OMG she's hot.... if that's really your sis. Tell her I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body!  Would that work?  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd