Dirt Wheels mag features SFTL

Started by 450R_Matt, November 06, 2006, 03:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

450R_Matt

I was just looking at my November Issue and in the back at page 256 is a picture of you guys at Valdosta.  8)
Thats awesome! Great job guys!
I read you post all the time and not seen anything about this so I thought I would post it...

Dave you could have smiled...lol   ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

tat2mike

Formally tecatemike

HillKiller

Quote from: 450R_Matt on November 06, 2006, 03:17:04 AM
I was just looking at my November Issue and in the back at page 256 is a picture of you guys at Valdosta.  8)
Thats awesome! Great job guys!
I read you post all the time and not seen anything about this so I thought I would post it...

Dave you could have smiled...lol   ;D
I think those Georgia gnats were making me nuts... ::)
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here