Get the drunk home

Started by X-DreamChick, November 03, 2006, 09:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X-DreamChick

Help the Drunk Get Home

Try this and see how far you can keep this drunk man up......Good Luck!
You just move your mouse left to right (no clicking) to keep him walking in a straight line.
The object of the game is to keep him walking, without falling over, by using your mouse from left to right or right to left - you can't see your mouse which makes it more difficult.
Apparently the record is 82 meters, I got 65 meters! And it's in German

http://www.mis-group.com/funny/drunk/help_the_drunk_get_home-Original.htm
Quod me non interficit me confirmat

Old_School

I used to play that game on ebaumsworld. After a few attempts just now the most I could get was 68. -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

k.p.


Chuck_Norris


Fox17


KD 428

HONDA CRF450R


snowmanzz13

77, sucks using a touch pad on a laptop
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

450rcrazy


450rcrazy

83   thats enough I am bored

Fox17


MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

xr100racer


yfz450runner


Bigscrb15

and the website said the record is 82. guess they havent met all of us no-lifes. i fell at 40 but i am using a laptop and its hard to do.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

UncleRico

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 05, 2006, 02:19:43 AM
and the website said the record is 82. guess they havent met all of us no-lifes. i fell at 40 but i am using a laptop and its hard to do.

I got an 81, and that was after like 10 Jager shots.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

bigscrub79

I cant get home but I can get myself home and thats all that matters.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

4fittyr

after 25 trys  19 was my best   man thats hard on laptop w/ no mouse
if u can't be good be good at it

BadCompany350

74 my first time and 99 my second time... 8) 
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

B.MURRAy

First: 66
Second: 29
Third:84