Seaworld Riding Area

Started by fl750mudder, November 03, 2006, 01:06:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fl750mudder

Has anyone been to the area near Seaworld lately? It was a great place to ride but I heard it is closed now.

Thanks
2005 Brute Force- HL Lift Kit, 29.5" Outlaws, 1.5" Wide trac spacers, HL Temp Gauge, Ramsey 3000 Winch, HL Diamond plate bumper and bash plate,HL ICM, Bayou snorkel kit
[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos[/url]

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

fl750mudder

2005 Brute Force- HL Lift Kit, 29.5" Outlaws, 1.5" Wide trac spacers, HL Temp Gauge, Ramsey 3000 Winch, HL Diamond plate bumper and bash plate,HL ICM, Bayou snorkel kit
[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos[/url]

johnyfz450

it has been down for a while kids ridin behind the fence and tearin up the grass and gettin hurt it does suck really close to my house.One time I went cops where there they said I have 10 min to load up and get out I just got it off my truck they said if I started it they would get me for tresspasing