TATE'S HELL WORTH IT?

Started by Quadracer, November 02, 2006, 12:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quadracer

I was thinking about running arond croom or that area and I was wondering if Tate's Hell is worth it.
Never heard much about it. How far is it from croom?
#0 06 YFZ 450 50th Ann
05 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew Cab
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Full Out
www.myspace.com/atvrider65

susieblazer

 Contact GSP Kurt he and stitch have been there.............
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Bigscrb15

if im not mistaken its 5-6 hours from croom
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

ananomaly

05 eiger 4x4 manual
04 bruin
05 f150 crew 4x4
Gotta work but wanna ride.
Life should be a journy to the grave, body thoroughly used up,
totally worn out and screaming " Woo-Hoo...What a ride."

garym

yep, between tally town and panama??

Thrumud

At the last OHV meeting in Ft Myers the committee talked very highly about the location. 
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

stacktester

All I can say is it takes forever to get to it. It's one of those slow roads down to Apilachicola that is full of trucks and slow traffic.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

Quadracer

ok thanks guys might check it out in the future!
#0 06 YFZ 450 50th Ann
05 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew Cab
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Full Out
www.myspace.com/atvrider65

twitch

I was out there this weekend.  Good times.  We didn't ride the quads, montain bikes, but the trails are pretty good.  I'm not sure where you are but it took about 4 hours to get there from Jacksonville.
2007 Honda Rancher 400 AT
3000lb champion winch
k&n filter

myspace/captn__john

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com