"BORAT" The Movie

Started by Alba450, November 01, 2006, 08:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alba450

What you guys thinking about this movie???  I think its gunna be awsome..This guy is freakin halarious!!!!

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

klutchbuster400

i think its super dumb, but the way the guy talkes just makes me crack up.

Alba450

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on November 01, 2006, 08:45:16 PM
i think its super dumb, but the way the guy talkes just makes me crack up.

Um yea thats why it's sooo funny!

LMAO!!
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Old_School

This type of a comedian has been already done. Tom Greene, and the great late Andy Coughman. I don't think it will bomb like Basic Instinct II did but it won't be a blockbuster. -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

#13_LT-R450

#5
OMG DUDE I am def. going to watch that movie!

and please I am going to throw up laughing if you keep that sig :P
LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com