GM Quality at work

Started by yunt2ride, November 01, 2006, 01:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

Audi, DKW, Horch and Wanderer 4 car companies from Germanyh
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

UncleRico

What did he do, email you the questions ahead of time?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

bigscrub79

I just have less of a life than you
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

UncleRico

Damn, I got distracted and missed MY NAME IS EARL
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

big-daddy

Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 03, 2006, 01:21:35 AM
the 4 rings represent the merger of four independent motor-vehicle manufacturers: Audi, DKW, Horch and Wanderer.

Correct: In 1932 Audi merged with Horch, DKW and Wanderer to form the Auto Union.

Audi tivia for $500.00: whats the model of audi 4wd car?

bigscrub79 $2200.00
Bigscrb15 $2050.00
Rico $1150.00
yunt2ride $250.00
dnigels $150.00
MadMudder $50.00
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

UncleRico

RS 4..I didn't even have to google this one
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

big-daddy

Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 03, 2006, 01:29:13 AM
Quattro

Correct!


bigscrub79 $2700.00
Bigscrb15 $2050.00
Rico $1150.00
yunt2ride $250.00
dnigels $150.00
MadMudder $50.00

audi Trivia for $1000.00: In 1978 the first Audi 5000 came out, how many eng cyl did it have?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

bigscrub79

#110
5, and i didnt have to google that one
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Captain The Morgan

Rico, throw in the towel, dude! He's kickin' your ass.

It's embarrassing! I hope they kick you off the site for being so stupid!


You're like one of those little retarded kids with the helmets.




big-daddy

Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 03, 2006, 01:35:21 AM
5, and i didnt have to google that one

correct..

bigscrub79 $3700.00
Bigscrb15 $2050.00
Rico $1150.00
yunt2ride $250.00
dnigels $150.00
MadMudder $50.00

Audi Tivia bonus question for $2000.00: In 1984 to 1986 the Audi 5000 had a recall for unattend acceleration, what parts was install to stop this problem? Also started the other car lines to have them installed in there cars.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

450rcrazy

wow RICO are you gonna sit there and take that from a newbie .

bigscrub79

#114
 it was the automatic shift lock
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Bigscrb15

I gotta go with a guide for the accelerator pedal
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

big-daddy

Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 03, 2006, 01:52:37 AM
it was the automatic shift lock

Correct

bigscrub79 $4700.00
Bigscrb15 $2050.00
Rico $1150.00
yunt2ride $250.00
dnigels $150.00
MadMudder $50.00
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 03, 2006, 02:08:52 AM
I gotta go with a guide for the accelerator pedal

that accelerator pedal pad was a shot in the dark for audi. They first was thinking the brake and gas pedal was the same height.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

ok thats it for now, getting ready for the weekend. Hey srubs, dinner at woodys on saturday for sure. The whole AMX gang will be there.......Rico come play with us this weekend, call me 305-345-4546 Ricky ;)


My dog is want to meet you!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

bigscrub79

Quote from: big-daddy on November 03, 2006, 03:10:43 AM
ok thats it for now, getting ready for the weekend. Hey srubs, dinner at woodys on saturday for sure. The whole AMX gang will be there.......Rico come play with us this weekend, call me 305-345-4546 Ricky ;)


My dog is want to meet you!
You sure you dont wanna hit up Norbys for the horseradish, lol. Give us a call, we should be in town.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

UncleRico

Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 03, 2006, 03:09:21 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on November 03, 2006, 03:10:43 AM
ok thats it for now, getting ready for the weekend. Hey srubs, dinner at woodys on saturday for sure. The whole AMX gang will be there.......Rico come play with us this weekend, call me 305-345-4546 Ricky ;)


My dog is want to meet you!
You sure you dont wanna hit up Norbys for the horseradish, lol. Give us a call, we should be in town.

I thought Big D was from down south...how does he pass Norby's on his way to the property?

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member