GM Quality at work

Started by yunt2ride, November 01, 2006, 01:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 03, 2006, 12:48:33 AM
Indy

Correct!

Bigscrb15 $2050.00
bigscrub79 $2000.00
yunt2ride $250.00
Rico $150.00
dnigels $150.00
MadMudder $50.00


Bonus Question for $1000.00: Porsche was the first to have HID lights, in what year and model?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

bigscrub79

Quote from: UncleRico on November 03, 2006, 12:53:15 AM
No Big Scrub...Not Indy PA....

The Indianopolis 500.

Close though.
He just asked for the class not the race. I am trying to get on the board here stop trying to steal my answers.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

big-daddy

Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 03, 2006, 12:57:32 AM
99


Wrong....Hint #1: it also had twin turbo's (need the correct model #)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

big-daddy

Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 03, 2006, 01:02:00 AM
'99 911

Wrong.....Hint #2: there was a body change one year before.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

UncleRico

Pick a car that I'm familiar with like the Pacer or the Gremlin
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

big-daddy

Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 03, 2006, 01:09:19 AM
99' 993

in 1999 there was no 993. that was model 996 the first water cooled 911
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

UncleRico

Big Scrub works for a chop shop, he's got an unfair advantage...

Lets go with 96
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

big-daddy

Quote from: UncleRico on November 03, 2006, 01:10:41 AM
Pick a car that I'm familiar with like the Pacer or the Gremlin

Yeah thats next! Mini Vans just for you.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

UncleRico

We should get penalized for guessing wrong.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

bigscrub79

Quote from: UncleRico on November 03, 2006, 01:17:13 AM
We should get penalized for guessing wrong.
as long as its not pro-rated im fine with that
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

big-daddy

Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 03, 2006, 01:14:18 AM
98 993

Wrong.. Answer is (1996 twin turbo 993)

Audi tivia for $200.00: what does the 4 ring emblem stands for?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

bigscrub79

so Rico gets the last one. He said 96'
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

UncleRico

Hey, I guessed 96...look up 4 posts.

What is this, a conspiracy?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

dnigels

I want my $150.00.  I'll PM my Pay Pal acct. info.  Then I'm going home!
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

bigscrub79

the 4 rings represent the merger of four independent motor-vehicle manufacturers: Audi, DKW, Horch and Wanderer.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

big-daddy

Quote from: UncleRico on November 03, 2006, 01:20:34 AM
Hey, I guessed 96...look up 4 posts.

What is this, a conspiracy?

you are right!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

Bigscrb15 $2050.00
bigscrub79 $2000.00
Rico $1150.00
yunt2ride $250.00
dnigels $150.00
MadMudder $50.00
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member