SFTL points race 11/04/2006 Ocala Thunderbowl Speedway 7pm

Started by HillKiller, October 31, 2006, 05:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillKiller

  Just a reminder...
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Scott270r

Dave,

I told Gary that he doesn't need to be getting eliminated in Ocala's LCQ like last time or say by by to that 3rd place points standing...LOL
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

I dunno gary said he put in a new muffler bearing.. he should be fast now.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HillKiller

  I sure hope he got that new muffler bearing because I think I have suffered massive hearing loss from Jasper..lol :)
...and yes Scott, no more mister nice guy over here, from Ocala forward through the end I am moving ahead of Pete and Delmar in the points. I am  certain ol' Garyboy is ssshakin' in his mx boots! ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

ratsrepus

aint no way a 4 plow is gonna win running a track that has more passin lanes keep spendin your money but it just aint gonna happin :N
YOURE GONNA LOSE AND I'M GONNA LIKE IT