GM Quality at work

Started by yunt2ride, November 01, 2006, 01:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Bigscrb15

thats sweet. I wouldnt call it GM since the only thing GM is suspension and tranny but it would be fun to drive.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

big-daddy

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 01, 2006, 05:15:23 PM
thats sweet. I wouldnt call it GM since the only thing GM is suspension and tranny but it would be fun to drive.

till you crack the carbon fiber body and good luck fixing it! Yes, Yunt its crack very easy... Ok question for any member on the site.......What was the first production car with complete carbon fiber Body and the year?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Fox17


big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

UncleRico

Hmmmm...that's a stumper of a question...but I'll give it a shot.

I guess the 1994 McClaren F1, although it wasn't 100% carbon fiber, I believe it had some sort of other composite mixed in with it.

"Final Answer, Regis"


UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

big-daddy

Quote from: UncleRico on November 01, 2006, 09:53:44 PM
Hmmmm...that's a stumper of a question...but I'll give it a shot.

I guess the 1994 McClaren F1, although it wasn't 100% carbon fiber, I believe it had some sort of other composite mixed in with it.

"Final Answer, Regis"




Close, the F1 McClaren was the first production car to have both carbon fiber body and frame! Sorry thats wrong!  hint: its a Ferrari
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

UncleRico

Damn it, I knew I should have used "PHONE A FRIEND".

Is it the 2002 Enzo?


This is what happens when you get airborne at 180 mpg and some jackazz puts a telephone pole within a few feet of a road.




[attachment deleted by admin]
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

MadMudder

That would be the Ferrari 288GTO! 8)
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

450rcrazy

Jay Leno needs to be informed of how bio-diesel is made ,he said if you run out all you have to do is wait for the next corn harvest .I believe the fuel made from corn is ethanol .Bio diesel I believe originaly was peanut oil, now it is made from french fry oil chicken wing oil or what ever the local fast food place has.and of course some filtering and processing is involved. :lecture.gif

big-daddy

Quote from: MadMudder on November 01, 2006, 11:27:23 PM
That would be the Ferrari 288GTO! 8)
Wrong.. But that was a nice car, twin turbo V8. Body was metal just like the 308
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

ok hint #2. It was the last super car that Enzo design before pasting away.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

UncleRico

My phone a friend says it was the F 40
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

svtbolt04

Im going to have to go with the F50
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

UncleRico

I think the old man died '88.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

big-daddy

Quote from: UncleRico on November 02, 2006, 01:38:21 AM
I think the old man died '88.

the F40 started in production in 1987, but went did it make it to the US? Hint #3 last year of production.


You can do it! Rico...
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

450rcrazy

QuoteQuote from: UncleRico on Today at 08:38:21 PM
I think the old man died '88.


the F40 started in production in 1987, but went did it make it to the US? Hint #3 last year of production.


You can do it! Rico...



man your really makin him work for it !
Rico is showing great determination ,he does not like being stumped I guess.Rico work that google search. you can doooo it.

UncleRico

 :N  I'm changing my answer to the 1908 Ford Model T   :N
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

MadMudder

Quote from: big-daddy on November 02, 2006, 01:42:36 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on November 02, 2006, 01:38:21 AM
I think the old man died '88.

the F40 started in production in 1987, but went did it make it to the US? Hint #3 last year of production.


You can do it! Rico...
Well I think it was the year I was born. 1992. Im pretty sure because one of my dads customers owns one.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

big-daddy

Quote from: UncleRico on November 02, 2006, 01:55:15 AM
:N  I'm changing my answer to the 1908 Ford Model T   :N


Rico you dumb Sh1t! Yes, the answer is 1992. It told 5 year to get the F40 to past emission. US had a problem with the 6 foot flame coming from the waste gate dump pipe on downshift.  ;)




Ferrari Tivia for $100.00..........What was the first model Ferrari to come into the USA with a radio?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

answer: 355  The Italian said that the engine was all the music you needed in a Ferrari.




Ferrari Tivia for $150.00: What does the Ferrari models 288 308 328 348 mean?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

UncleRico

"Eww, Eww, Mr. Kotter, Mr. Kotter!"  I know this one..those numbers are the area codes in which I grew up in!




Either that, or the first two numbers stand for the liter capacity of the enigine, and the 8 at the end is for V8.



But I'm pretty sure they're the area codes.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

big-daddy

Quote from: UncleRico on November 02, 2006, 01:03:16 PM
"Eww, Eww, Mr. Kotter, Mr. Kotter!"  I know this one..those numbers are the area codes in which I grew up in!




Either that, or the first two numbers stand for the liter capacity of the enigine, and the 8 at the end is for V8.



But I'm pretty sure they're the area codes.

Correct: very good Rico

Ferrari Tivia for $200.00:  What Ferrari came with a 5 liter eng?



Rico $150.00
MadMudder $50.00
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."