Minis roll call for SFTL on 11-4

Started by BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING), October 31, 2006, 03:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Roll call for all minis for the 11-4 race.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Hoosier Daddy

Justin wont be at Ocala for the rest of the season.  :(   But, he should be in Valdosta.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

dreth

my son will be there. looks like the mini quads didnt take off as good as we hoped for :( but my son will take his wins either way ;)

Hoosier Daddy

Thats ok next year when hes racing the PW A class there will be several..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

JayZ400

The difference between you guys and Bigworm and I is you guys all race also. Bigworm and I show up just for our kids to race and when there is a small turn out we race against each other for fun. I think East Coast Performance will be at Hard Rock this Sat. night instead of T-Bowl. Dreth, Chuck Norris gave me your tires I guess you can pick them up at Hard Rock we will be at the kids track early maybe around 4:30-5:00.
For all you Mini Quad performance parts, and mods
[url="http://ecperformanceminiquad.com/"]http://ecperformanceminiquad.com/[/url]
Your Apex Dealer

Chillinthemost

I want to bring my son to race, we just always have something else going on. This weekend we will be at the Quad scrambles in S. Florida. Is there a race the Sat. of thanksgiving weekend? I'll be up that way then.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Hoosier Daddy

The league isnt racing. But im not sure about the track on the off league nights.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Skully

11-25-06 says karts only. you might want to confirm that with Brady.
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

dreth

Quote from: JayZ400 on November 01, 2006, 02:52:49 AM
The difference between you guys and Bigworm and I is you guys all race also. Bigworm and I show up just for our kids to race and when there is a small turn out we race against each other for fun. I think East Coast Performance will be at Hard Rock this Sat. night instead of T-Bowl. Dreth, Chuck Norris gave me your tires I guess you can pick them up at Hard Rock we will be at the kids track early maybe around 4:30-5:00.


i will be at thunderbowl around 2pm and i will be parked by the fence that seperates the the 2 tracks so if its possible could you meet me at the fence because i am not allowed at hard rock ???

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on November 02, 2006, 10:54:37 AM
WHAT!! HAHAHA what did you do??  ;D
Sounds like someone like Yoho must be running Hard Rock. Don't worry Dreth I got kicked out there too when The previous owner had the place...he didn't like quads. :'(
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

450rutmaker

Josh and Cody are thinking about it. If we get Codys 70 fixed in Time(HINT_HINT). We were planning on camping at Rodman and riding sat and sunday but we may change plans and go it some jumps.  how are the classes gonna go?
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Quote from: 450rutmaker on November 03, 2006, 02:10:48 AM
Josh and Cody are thinking about it. If we get Codys 70 fixed in Time(HINT_HINT). We were planning on camping at Rodman and riding sat and sunday but we may change plans and go it some jumps.  how are the classes gonna go?


ok ok I got the hint. lol. Were are you guys running at this weekend?
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.