Bartow Nov.4

Started by CountryBoy, October 30, 2006, 11:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountryBoy

Anyone going to be at Bartow to race for the Quad points night. :)
_*Modded Motorsports*_
       (727)432-0270

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/TCNales
www.GandGracing.com

*Thanks to my Sponsors*
M&M Racing
SKY Powersports
AC Racing
Scott USA
PowerMadd
Gaerne

WOODY_450r

i most likely willl but only if more people go! 
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

RTR_380/450R

I might be there. Only if my back and hip feel better.
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

TBR

Lyndon will be at Bartow tonite for the races.

tony pitts

Quote from: TBR on November 04, 2006, 05:12:06 PM
Lyndon will be at Bartow tonite for the races.

how was the races. we had a great time at seminole. were heading to waldo for some practice for jessy in the morning. I have a new kick starter bolt for brandons bike I will bring it to waldo with me.see ya'll at waldo next weekend.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]