There here

Started by Qdawg76, March 02, 2005, 05:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qdawg76

Brown has arrived and left me a little present ;)
What could it be?
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

girlieblazer

Polaris Razor

450R_Matt

Quote:o  Those look good
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

snd here is the 400ex rear shock(Finished product)
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Mrs.Nightbreed

Congradulations ;D ;D
Nothing like a new addition to the family. Now for the important question... When are you testing them out?

lawn_man mx

sweet...  those look nice  cant wait to get mine. did you try them out yet?
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Qdawg76

Havent tried them out yet really, Just on our back property but I cant wait to get out there and put them to the test
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

QuoteCongradulations ;D ;D
Nothing like a new addition to the family. Now for the important question... When are you testing them out?
Thanks for ordering the Shocks, I cant wait to get out there and try them out at the track. I guess I am part of the Elka Family now ;)
Now what else do I wanna do to my Quad ???
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

LakeMaryKid

QuoteThanks for ordering the Shocks, I cant wait to get out there and try them out at the track. I guess I am part of the Elka Family now ;)
Now what else do I wanna do to my Quad ???


may i ask you how much they ran you?
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Mrs.Nightbreed

#14
Quotemay i ask you how much they ran you?
NO YOU MAY NOT!!! :P Don't you know your never supposed to ask a man what he spends on his toys......Thats a very personal question ;)   ;D ;D ;D  

Qdawg76

Quotemay i ask you how much they ran you?
Like she said :P . J/k . They cost enough kid ;)
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

dreth

its about time! i love a big family and we are now up to 6 or 7. looks sweet , now lets see em fly ;D

Chuck_Norris

VERY NICE
 [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

Flea_Jumper


tampaboy813

I love the way the new blaster's look...your bike is coming along real Nice!

black wheels set it off as well....

Qdawg76

QuoteI love the way the new blaster's look...your bike is coming along real Nice!

black wheels set it off as well....
Thanks. Yeah I still have alot I wanna Do to her ;)
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Hollywood

Paxx? You ready?  [smiley=EvilSmile.gif]
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

T2

Very nice, and welcom to the Elka family, you will love them on the track or the woods, I didn't notice how good they worked until I rode them off rode in real life situations (SP) BTW good luck with them. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.