River Ranch

Started by AmericanRobster, September 23, 2006, 12:22:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

#50
Quote from: big-daddy on October 09, 2006, 06:05:59 PM
I dont want to shoot you!

But, my dog wants your nuts to eat.

"He must smell my Dog!"


I was there this weekend as well, why no heads up? I would have showed you a trick or two about bow huntin'.

We city folk know how to....how do you say...."Git R Done"...yes?


Next time, just draw me a map and let me know where you hide the key and  the moonshine.

Ever notice how owners start to look like their dogs?  I've got a picture of Big Daddy's Dog here, and they may not look the same, but they sure the hell dress alike.  I captured a close up of "Little Daddy".




[attachment deleted by admin]
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Paul_S

Quote from: UncleRico on October 09, 2006, 06:36:33 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on October 09, 2006, 06:05:59 PM
I dont want to shoot you!

But, my dog wants your nuts to eat.

"He must smell my Dog!"


I was there this weekend as well, why no heads up? I would have showed you a trick or two about bow huntin'.

We city folk know how to....how do you say...."Git R Done"...yes?
Why do your nuts smell of dog? I thought you and the captain were into monkeys.

UncleRico

"What the hell is YOUR dog doing down there?"
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

big-daddy

Quote from: Paul_S on October 09, 2006, 06:39:30 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 09, 2006, 06:36:33 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on October 09, 2006, 06:05:59 PM
I dont want to shoot you!

But, my dog wants your nuts to eat.

"He must smell my Dog!"


I was there this weekend as well, why no heads up? I would have showed you a trick or two about bow huntin'.

We city folk know how to....how do you say...."Git R Done"...yes?
Why do your nuts smell of dog? I thought you and the captain were into monkeys.

He puts peanut butter on it......... other trick that Ricos know! 
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Thrumud

Here are some pictures of the mud pit at RR, don't mind Muddfreak's quad in the mud. lol

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

rancher4lyfe

LTR450 YELLOW WITH C-BOMB,PRO TAPERS AND NERF BARS .RANCHER 350 26"GATORS ON ITP RIMS
2003 DODGE RAM 1500 QUAD CAB WITH EXHAUST

big-daddy

Quote from: Thrumud on October 09, 2006, 07:25:54 PM
Here are some pictures of the mud pit at RR, don't mind Muddfreak's quad in the mud. lol

Nice mountains!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

MuddFreak77

Quote from: Thrumud on October 09, 2006, 07:25:54 PM
Here are some pictures of the mud pit at RR, don't mind Muddfreak's quad in the mud. lol


Yea I had to get off to play a bit......  God do I love riding at the ranch      ;) ;)
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Paul_S

Quote from: big-daddy on October 09, 2006, 07:14:59 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on October 09, 2006, 06:39:30 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 09, 2006, 06:36:33 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on October 09, 2006, 06:05:59 PM
I dont want to shoot you!

But, my dog wants your nuts to eat.

"He must smell my Dog!"


I was there this weekend as well, why no heads up? I would have showed you a trick or two about bow huntin'.

We city folk know how to....how do you say...."Git R Done"...yes?
Why do your nuts smell of dog? I thought you and the captain were into monkeys.

He puts peanut butter on it......... other trick that Ricos know! 
Oh, that explains it.

Thrumud

Quote from: big-daddy on October 09, 2006, 08:14:53 PM
Quote from: Thrumud on October 09, 2006, 07:25:54 PM
Here are some pictures of the mud pit at RR, don't mind Muddfreak's quad in the mud. lol

Nice mountains!

That's the landfill in the back, not mountains.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

garym

is that freaks bikes to the left of the quad?? did he sink it in a mud hole? are those peaks in the back fire ant mounds??

dnigels

Quote from: Thrumud on October 09, 2006, 10:11:27 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on October 09, 2006, 08:14:53 PM
Quote from: Thrumud on October 09, 2006, 07:25:54 PM
Here are some pictures of the mud pit at RR, don't mind Muddfreak's quad in the mud. lol

Nice mountains!

That's the landfill in the back, not mountains.
[/quote

Landfill?

Sheez...that explains the Albino Monks I keep seeing.  And here I was blaming the tequilla!
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

JackL

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 25, 2006, 02:32:19 PM
There is a RR thread...Please do not post pics or vids of RR in an open forum!! Thank you...RRPOA>


Awww jeeze, they should put this in da rules. I just posted a bunch of my RR pictures from this weekend to another site I read.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

foreman1

Quote from: wilburz on October 05, 2006, 02:27:00 PM
Quote from: X-DreamChick on October 05, 2006, 02:17:02 PM
I just saw this on ebay, someone is selling 529 acres, for a complete buyout of river ranch. http://cgi.ebay.com/CENTRAL-FLORIDA-LAND-529-52-ACRES-POLK-COUNTY_W0QQitemZ130032751071QQihZ003QQcategoryZ15841QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem


that price is per acre:

2599.00 * 529 = 1,374,871. I guess if I had 1.25 million laying around I would buy some swamp land that will never be developeable. Some people are just dumb!


Non-developable swamp land ....only because of restrictions.
The western 1/2's of Dade and Broward counties were built on drained everglades land which as we all know are developed right to the water conservation areas.

River Ranch has lots of low areas, but  compared to the glades its high and dry.
1.25 mill is pocket change for most large developers and for almost a whole section of land its a bargain.
Zoning/land restrictions are the only thing gettin in the way of a large developer buying it all up . I can only hope that it remains as is indefinitely .
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com