WERE'S ALL THE MX TALK!!!!!!!!!

Started by trx#9, October 26, 2006, 03:28:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trx#9

Come on guys, this is pretty sad. :'(  Somebody start some $hit or I'm going to smoke ya all twice as bad this weekend. :o  Oops I guess I just did!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Trensetter731


it was only about fifteen quads out there. i hope we have a good turn-out this weekend. i'm gonna race until i can't ride no more.
Heart & determination makes a Champion.

dreth

Quote from: trx#9 on October 26, 2006, 03:28:17 AM
Come on guys, this is pretty sad. :'(  Somebody start some $hit or I'm going to smoke ya all twice as bad this weekend. :o  Oops I guess I just did!



let them catch up so they will have something to talk smack about ;)

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: trx#9 on October 26, 2006, 03:28:17 AM
Come on guys, this is pretty sad. :'(  Somebody start some $hit or I'm going to smoke ya all twice as bad this weekend. :o  Oops I guess I just did!

Susan dont make me get out there and show you how to ride like always!  8)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

trx#9

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on October 26, 2006, 12:24:34 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on October 26, 2006, 03:28:17 AM
Come on guys, this is pretty sad. :'(  Somebody start some $hit or I'm going to smoke ya all twice as bad this weekend. :o  Oops I guess I just did!

Susan dont make me get out there and show you how to ride like always!  8)
Ok Nancy, the C class is waiting for you a the quad only series. When are you going to make your cameo? Or are you still in that sunshine rut! ;D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: trx#9 on October 27, 2006, 01:37:52 AM
Ok Nancy, the C class is waiting for you a the quad only series. When are you going to make your cameo? Or are you still in that sunshine rut! ;D

no still in the broken bike rut!  :'( you are lucky i am not out there stealing your money! because i know you are saving up for that new dress!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

UncleRico

Oh please! You guys ride like old people have sex.

You're sooooo lucky I sold my race bike and have given all my time and effort to raising cobras, or I'd be showing up at your next race and sticking it to you!


You guys couldn't hold my racing thong!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Sleazy_Rider78

[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: UncleRico on October 27, 2006, 01:46:34 AM
Oh please! You guys ride like old people have sex.
You're sooooo lucky I sold my race bike and have given all my time and effort to raising cobras, or I'd be showing up at your next race and sticking it to you!
You guys couldn't hold my racing thong!

you would know from experience hu old uncle rico? hahahah dont let uncle maverick scratch your helmet when i jump over you doing a double can can! i guess you need to stick to the side lines dont want you to break a hip!  ;)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

dreth

nice one Mav ;) whats up with the quad?

trx#9

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on October 27, 2006, 01:56:58 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 27, 2006, 01:46:34 AM
Oh please! You guys ride like old people have sex.
You're sooooo lucky I sold my race bike and have given all my time and effort to raising cobras, or I'd be showing up at your next race and sticking it to you!
You guys couldn't hold my racing thong!

you would know from experience hu old uncle rico? hahahah dont let uncle maverick scratch your helmet when i jump over you doing a double can can! i guess you need to stick to the side lines dont want you to break a hip!  ;)
Quit sticking your stick Mav, in Uncle Rico can can!!!!!! :-*
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: dreth on October 27, 2006, 02:00:46 AM
nice one Mav ;) whats up with the quad?

most likely the shifting forks!  :'(
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

UncleRico

BLASPHEMOURS!  I was running the motocross circuit while you two were still checking each others pampers out in the sandbox.

You two clowns still have to use your foot in the grab bar to pull a wheelie!

I clear doubles while you to knuckleheads are getting bucked off the whoops and taking soil samples with your face!

I may be old, but I can still ride!

Don't make me release one of my trained cobras on your azz!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: UncleRico on October 27, 2006, 02:18:24 AM
BLASPHEMOURS!  I was running the motocross circuit while you two were still checking each others pampers out in the sandbox.
You two clowns still have to use your foot in the grab bar to pull a wheelie!
I clear doubles while you to knuckleheads are getting bucked off the whoops and taking soil samples with your face!
I may be old, but I can still ride!
Don't make me release one of my trained cobras on your azz!

dont worry susan is old too and he also gets his skirt caught in the chain!  :hotty2.gif
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

trx#9

U ladies are bunch of computer racers. :N
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: trx#9 on October 27, 2006, 03:05:22 AM
U ladies are bunch of computer racers. :N

thanks i guess i am fast at every thing susan!  8)

the only race you win is finding a companion at the fuzzy pickle!  :-*
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

HARRY-SACS

I'd spank all your butts, :Y as long as thats not the same #9 I seen at the track before. That guy is crazy fast.

trx#9

Quote from: HARRY-SACS on October 27, 2006, 06:55:28 PM
I'd spank all your butts, :Y as long as thats not the same #9 I seen at the track before. That guy is crazy fast.
8)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Captain The Morgan

I can vouch for Uncle Rico. He's the best racer on here, hands down, even if he is old as dirt.



He once shot down a Iraqi fighter jet just by pointing his finger at it and yelling "Bang"