Truck.

Started by Fox17, October 25, 2006, 04:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fox17

I just washed it so i thought i would post some pics of it clean.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Fox17

Another.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Fox17

Last one.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Paul_S

Looks reasonably clean, I got $5.00 for you if you want to clean my Dually.

Fox17


SpringHill Riderz

Looks good.  Do you use the autodry carwash thing? 

Fox17

no, good ole towels. why does it look bad?

SpringHill Riderz

Quote from: Fox17 on October 25, 2006, 07:18:25 PM
no, good ole towels. why does it look bad?

No, it looks good thats why I asked lol.  I think im gonna go wash my moms jeep and take before/after pics.

Fox17

lol. is it really dirty?

rubicon500kid

this truck is nice iv seen it ebfor it sounds sweat tooo i wish i can find exhaust for my tacoma
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

LakeMaryKid

Just curious, but whats with the rolled tips on tundras....
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Fox17

well my exhaust system is magnaflow and the guy said thats what came with it. they look better i think. it sounds incredible. the rolled tips are stainless too. the normal ones are chrome painted steel. not stainless. same with the mufflers. magnaflow=stainless. flowmaster=non-stainless. it was 75 bucks more but worth it. well worth it.

as for other tundras, alot of them come with borla from toyota. the xsp package has rolled borlas. as for the others, well the guy i got mine from wont put flowmaster on a tundra or titan cause of the many valves in the engine and they sound like crap. he ONLY does magnaflow.

gearhead400

Borla is sick but you pay for what you get. Next i'd go with magna, then flow. Magnaflow for a while only used flowmasters designs, but they've grown since then. On a nice clean truck rolled, I THINK, looks better.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Bigscrb15

I think the angle cut tip and straight cut tips are more for the redneck trucks. Like gearhead said, on a nice clean truck, the rolled looks better.

Nice lookin Truck ya got there.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

devildog55

looks nice, but i like its lil brother. i think the tacomas look more stout.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." GEORGE ORWELL

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Fox17

Quote from: devildog55 on November 03, 2006, 01:01:29 AM
looks nice, but i like its lil brother. i think the tacomas look more stout.

I like them too. I wouldda prolly got one of those if my dad had given me a choice. He gave this one to me though cause he needed a lil truck. dont get me wrong but the tundra dont look quite as good as a tacoma, and the tacoma gets better gas mileage. i like the v8 though so i dont know. it is a sweet truck. i really like it. i recommend them to anyone buying a new truck.

Bleedsblue

Being from the Mustang world I've used just about all types of exhausts and I'm pretty happy with the Magnaflow products. They seem to be decently priced, good sound and hold up good to the weather. I have their turbo back exhaust on my F-350.

Bill
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

jeremy retzsch

1998 RM125
-Bills thunder pipe
-Boysen reeds
-Works Connection frame guards
-Carbon fiber clutch cover
-Pro Taper fatty bars
-Race Tech suspension
-Twin Air airfilter
-Fx gripper seat cover
-Steel braded brake and clutch lines
-vortex sprocket and chain
-tusk aluminum shifter
-EBC hd clutch springs

450rcrazy

it's a nice truck but let me see a picture of it with a 30 ft toy hauler hooked up to it? j/k those make great LITTLE trucks!

Fox17

well i have no need for a 30ft toy hauler. i can take a tent and be a man bout it. i dont need all the goodies. i dont need a trailer for that matter. just put the bike in the truck and load up the gear and go. perfect for me. i wont need a toy hauler til i get a family and im 16. got a ways to go. my next truck will be a titan.......... in bout 5-10 years.  ;D

thanks for all the compliments.

450rcrazy

I forgot your not married .I dont need all those luxuries but it is nice.Why buy a titan when you can buy american and keep the money in this country where it's needed .Have a friend with a titan said it could out tow my f250 so we hooked it up to the camper it put the sucker on the spring stops he does not brag anymore he's now pissed how nissan misreped the load capacity.And buy the way your truck is nice and great expecialy for a 16 year old .my first car was a 1978 datsun 200sx looked like hell but I made it run good I paid 350.00 for it becouse my parents would not help I had to pay for the car and insurance myself .I cut lawns and cooked  at pizza hut till I finished High school.

UncleRico

Ha Datsun...that's bad, but not as bad as my first car, a Fiat.  It was like a box on wheels, I paid 250 for it, and paid with it from money saved up from the same thing..cutting lawns.


UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Fox17

Quote from: 450rcrazy on November 05, 2006, 09:59:24 PM
I forgot your not married .I dont need all those luxuries but it is nice.Why buy a titan when you can buy american and keep the money in this country where it's needed .Have a friend with a titan said it could out tow my f250 so we hooked it up to the camper it put the sucker on the spring stops he does not brag anymore he's now pissed how nissan misreped the load capacity.And buy the way your truck is nice and great expecialy for a 16 year old .my first car was a 1978 datsun 200sx looked like hell but I made it run good I paid 350.00 for it becouse my parents would not help I had to pay for the car and insurance myself .I cut lawns and cooked  at pizza hut till I finished High school.


the nissan is made in america more than a ford. fords: built in mexico, chevy: built in canada, dodge: i forget but not america, nissan: tennessee, jacksonville (350Z), toyota: kentucky. not to be a jerk but where was your tv made? half the stuff you own? japan or china or tiwan. i have a friend who was complaining (im not saying you are just sharing this with you) that he would never buy a foreign made car or anything and he goes home and turns on a sony tv, half his stuff is made in china, tiwan, japan, or mexico.  ??? and he complains bout japanese cars? at least they run good.

a datsun truck or z car wouldnt have been bad. 

450rcrazy

My ford truck came with a proof of 98% made in america on top of that my step brother works at ford motor company where the trucks are made and its not mexico .and if I can buy american I do if there is no product made here that I need then I buy the forign job a doos.