Flat Track Tires for sale

Started by HillKiller, October 25, 2006, 03:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillKiller

  I have a set of rear Hoosier 59x10x10 on ITP 190 wheels, Yamaha pattern 4 x 115. These are used and have about 50% tread . Pm me if interested and I will bring them to the race at Ocala 11/04.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Quad32x

I know Paul S was looking for a set for a Yamaha.  Shoot him a PM. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Paul_S

Quote from: Quad32x on October 25, 2006, 03:08:42 PM
I know Paul S was looking for a set for a Yamaha.  Shoot him a PM. ;)
Yes I am, thanks for the plug.  Better watch out though, if I get my raptor on the track the same time you get your bus on the track, you might just be eating sausages that night.  b:r b:r

Quad32x

But I like sausages so whats wrong with that ? :dunno.gif ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Paul_S

Quote from: Quad32x on October 25, 2006, 04:44:07 PM
But I like sausages so whats wrong with that ? :dunno.gif ;D
Oh man, you have left yourself so open with that comment   2:L

Quad32x

I mean the ones made from pigs and cows not your vienna Mr. Paul Sausage. :o :L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Paul_S

Quote from: Quad32x on October 25, 2006, 04:53:27 PM
I mean the ones made from pigs and cows not your vienna Mr. Paul Sausage. :o :L
So how come you were seen taking this picture of it at Jasper last weekend??


Quad32x

Dude if you got one that big EVERYBODY would be takeing a pic of it !  2:L 2:L 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Paul_S

Quote from: Quad32x on October 25, 2006, 04:53:27 PM
I mean the ones made from pigs and cows not your vienna Mr. Paul Sausage. :o :L
Until your bike is ready, I found a contest you can enter.

http://www.ifoce.com/news.php?action=detail&sn=234