My 1507th post party!!! Your all invited!

Started by svtbolt04, October 25, 2006, 12:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

Welcome to my party!! Free Valet parking?


Would you like some pizza?


How about some fun?


Feeling patriotic?


Can there be more? Yes!!


Lets not forget why we are here.. After all, it is my party and there is always cake.


Free drinks!!! (sorry people, lets keep the kids involved!)


Well, time to go now.. Dont forget your GoodieBag!! (only one, rico!)




Reason for this thread? I was going to make it at 1500, but I missed it. So, lets have fun! Bring some stuff to the party and make this thing great!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

dnigels

Due to a rush of patrotism, I had to stand up and salute!
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

qt314nfla

Quote from: dnigels on October 25, 2006, 12:13:23 AM
Due to a rush of patrotism, I had to stand up and salute!

I'm sure you did but saluting like that should be kept to the women.  You're salute was a bit inappropriate for another male and a kid makes it even creepier. :o

450rcrazy


MadMudder

Umm actually, you cant have a 1507 post party because you just posted your 1508th. And when you respond to this stuipid comment, it will be 1509...... :N ;D
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.