Quick question on tire size.

Started by MgOnZo700, October 24, 2006, 12:22:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MgOnZo700

Ok I have 22 by 10-10 rear tires on my atv. Will tires that are 23 or 24 by 10-10 fit on the same wheel???

TRX450R_Racer

This is how tire sizes go.

22X10X10

1st #   22 = tire height

2nd #  10 = tire width

3rd # 10 = rims size.

Yes, those tires will fit on that rim.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Captain The Morgan

My girlfriend says that the size isn't important.


She's an expert on everything.

Gato

but I think you should examine what she is saying before you complement her on that I think you took it the wrong way LOL!
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

xr100racer


MgOnZo700

lol..............thank you very much.

Fox17

Quote from: articcat on October 24, 2006, 12:56:02 AM
but I think you should examine what she is saying before you complement her on that I think you took it the wrong way LOL!


that is funny right there.