ATV/MX + MONSTER TRUCKS AT LAKELAND CIVIC CENTER

Started by UncleRico, October 22, 2006, 10:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

ATV and MX freestyle, monster trucks, plus ATV racing will be at Lakeland Civic Center this Friday and Saturday.

Oh wait, I guess this was this weekend....

Did they have freestyle ATVs?


UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

bigscrub79

UMMMMM, why did you post this today? I went last night and it was awesome, a bit ghetto but still awesome. The only thing is they didnt have the atv races unless they did them at the very end. We left before Draco the ghetto car eating monster ate any cars.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

rancher4lyfe

Draco is the biggest waist of time ...but pretty cool at the same time!!!
LTR450 YELLOW WITH C-BOMB,PRO TAPERS AND NERF BARS .RANCHER 350 26"GATORS ON ITP RIMS
2003 DODGE RAM 1500 QUAD CAB WITH EXHAUST