Who would have thought?

Started by 450R_Matt, October 19, 2006, 03:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

450R_Matt

Well the only thing I cant stand is a Yamaha. Set in my ways I guess.
I had a hard time running down those 4 stokes at dade back a few years ago so I guess they arnt that slow.

So! Is that it?.  No more bashing from the 2 stroke guys.  Hey... I still have a weed eater and a leaf blower that 2 stroke and a nitro rc car. lol
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hoosier Daddy

Speaking of that, i bought a 4 stroke weedeater... troy built that is and its wayyy better than the 2 stroke one i had before.. it doesnt bog down in the thicker brush.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

SkyHighT100

You shouldn't be letting the brush get thick...
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Quad32x

Well Matt just get used to being the leader of the back.  And your still a trader basturd. Fu@ker. Damn you. :M

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

#29
Quote from: SkyHighT100 on October 19, 2006, 04:03:44 PM
You shouldn't be letting the brush get thick...

like the box you painted...  :o
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

SkyHighT100

LOL... at least it has a fresh coating ;)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

derek330

nobody said anything to chris when he switched from a banshee to an R becasue it was a switch to something better!! !! !! !! you going to a 4 poke is like taking 10 steps backwards!!  ;D
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

HillKiller

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on October 19, 2006, 03:58:09 PM
Speaking of that, i bought a 4 stroke weedeater... troy built that is and its wayyy better than the 2 stroke one i had before.. it doesnt bog down in the thicker brush.
I thought you said the first one broke and you had to take it back and get another one..??
www.trimthatbush.com
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

if that were a ATV that probably be true... but no, Ive had the same weedeater..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Scott270r

Dang,

This thread really lit the forums up today! Way to go Matt, now you need to come racing on your 4-stroke so I can make you miss your 250R...LOL  ;)

....Just kidding man, Open season doesn't start until tommorow  8)
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

debatethis

What a geat move! now you can actually enjoy riding instead of just killing mosquitos !  ;)
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

Quad32x

Quote from: debatethis on October 19, 2006, 08:56:06 PM
What a geat move! now you can actually enjoy riding instead of just killing mosquitos !  ;)
And this coming from one of the slowest men alive. ::)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

debatethis

The difference between me and so many others is that I ride to have fun. I've never raced, nor do I plan on it. So I go and enjoy myself, while others go nuts worrying who is faster. And ever worse is that while so many talk big about coming in first or how much money they spent getting there that they don't realize that they are just the faster of the slow guys. If they were really that fast in the first place all the others would be buying race products with their names on them.

And if I ever want to race it will be you Quad. I'll win for sure. I'll just hide your geritol  :o

Calm down and get a tissue Quad, I'm sorry I had to pick on your issues  :P

Matt - good move to the 4 stroke  ;D
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

Quad32x

#38
Blah blah blah.  Always the samething from your GIANT talking head. Your smart to not race. Coming in last all the time would suck. Kinda like you. ;)  Now go back and sit on your couch with your purple popsicle and keep dreaming of big-daddys dong. 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

MadMudder

He does have a point though, 4 "pokes" are the future. Eventually your all gonna have to get off of your mosquito killers and get on pokes. Anyway just thought id add my 2cent cause it seems everyone else has.... :-\
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

450R_Matt

#40
Well when im finished with this 4 poke it will be as nice or nicer then the old girl but will never ever compare to the thrill of riding a big bore 2 stroke.
Problem is I cant use that 2 stroke every day with the kids. So I leave it in the garage and go race it 2 times a year?

If there was a FT down here like it use to be you bet you a$$ the mosquito king would still be in the garage.   :o

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

bmd11

Quote from: Quad32x on October 19, 2006, 09:08:42 PM
Quote from: debatethis on October 19, 2006, 08:56:06 PM
What a geat move! now you can actually enjoy riding instead of just killing mosquitos !  ;)
And this coming from one of the slowest men alive. ::)

Hey tim, give me a holla... Your mailbox is full. I haven't seen that manifold yet and I need it for Eureka...

BTW Too bad about this guy switching to  the 4 poke thing - - - they ain't worth a nat's @$$!!!!
Keith
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

450R_Matt

Yes Tim you pm box says its full..

too bad for you and your friend you both still have piles of crap for quads...even know they are 2 strokes.

O wait open season is tomorrow...sorry   :o
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

bmd11

#43
Quote from: 450R_Matt on October 19, 2006, 10:51:28 PM
Yes Tim you pm box says its full..

too bad for you and your friend you both still have piles of crap for quads...even know they are 2 strokes.

O wait open season is tomorrow...sorry   :o

Piles of crap... Damn, that's a little harsh... a wise guy eh!!! :stoogies.gif
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

dreth

bout time you bought a real quad! them 2 strokes may be fast but they are limited.....anything more than 15 laps and they start blowing up or running out of gas :D :D :D welcome to the family ;D

450R_Matt

I have good fealing about this Quad. I think when Im finished it should proform on the MX track just as well if not better than the 250r.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

tat2mike

Formally tecatemike

Quad32x

Quote from: dreth on October 20, 2006, 07:37:09 PM
bout time you bought a real quad! them 2 strokes may be fast but they are limited.....anything more than 15 laps and they start blowing up or running out of gas :D :D :D welcome to the family ;D
How hard do you try to be so stupid or does it just come natural ? ::)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

fastrnrik

Quote from: 450R_Matt on October 20, 2006, 07:49:57 PM
I have good fealing about this Quad. I think when Im finished it should proform on the MX track just as well if not better than the 250r.


Your ol' 250R got smoked bad on the holeshot by a stock Raptor at Thunderbowl last Saturday night. The Raptor was even a row behind. Too funny. I have a feeling that Todd will be sinking some $$$ to make sure that doesn't happen again. LOL.

450R_Matt

Quote from: fastrnrik on October 25, 2006, 12:31:13 AM
Quote from: 450R_Matt on October 20, 2006, 07:49:57 PM
I have good fealing about this Quad. I think when Im finished it should proform on the MX track just as well if not better than the 250r.


Your ol' 250R got smoked bad on the holeshot by a stock Raptor at Thunderbowl last Saturday night. The Raptor was even a row behind. Too funny. I have a feeling that Todd will be sinking some $$$ to make sure that doesn't happen again. LOL.

Yep..I'm sure he will.  He better get some lessons from Scott on how to set up and ride a 330.
I'm about to drop some $$ in his old 450... ;)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur